𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVEN:RUMOR HAS IT

CHAPTER SEVEN:
RUMOR HAS IT

SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY FINDING Hope Mikaelson was so hard. It should've taken her the a day at the most to track the female down, however it was like there was something that was keeping Lilianna from finding her. And that wasn't a good thing. Her jaw clenched in determination as she narrowed her eyes dangerously at the computer screen. She had tried New Orleans, the place in which she knew the Mikaelson's had once resided, however she came up empty handed, finding only the witch sister of the family.

And then she remembered a place in which the Mikaelson's had once visited. Mystic Falls. And suddenly everything was falling in the palm of her hand just like she had wished for it to. She found the high school, before discovering that there was indeed another school that resided in Mystic Falls, one that allowed children of the youngest ages and up, and suddenly Lilianna Stark realized that she had hit the jackpot filled of the supernatural. After figuring out the name of said school, she knew exactly what the location of Hope Mikaelson was.

     "The Salvatore School." Lilianna muttered, walking up to a map of mystic falls and immediately pinning the location of the school with a red marker. She made more marks on the map before taking it upon herself to take a step back and look over everything that she had written, pursing her lips as she twiddled the marker between her fingers. She allowed for a huff to leave her lips, barely looking up when Grayson appeared in the doorway. He had a frown on his face, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked at her.

     "Can I help you, brother?" Lilianna hummed, snapping the top of the marker on before wrapping her hand firmly around the marker as she finally looked away from the map in order to look at Grayson. She met his eyes, cocking her head in slight confusion when she saw the look of realization that had crossed his face. He realized that Lilianna had found her target, and realizing where it was that she had to go, he didn't want her to do this alone.

     Grayson cleared his throat, walking into the room further as he nodded his head towards the map. "I take it that you found her?"

     Lilianna smiled and nodded her head. She was proud that she had managed to find who it was that she was looking for. Because even though she would never admit it out loud, Lilianna absolutely despised disappointing their mother, and now that she had found Hope, she was one step closer to make her mother proud. "I did."

     Grayson hummed, moving to stand beside of her. "Mystic Falls?"

     "Yep."

     "You do know the history of that town, don't you? It's covered with supernatural creatures. Ones that usually stick together. Going there alone. . . it's dangerous."

     "Rumor has it that Mikaelson is a loner." Lilianna waved him off. "So, if I get lucky, maybe I'll get to find her when she's alone, it'll be easier to take her out. Well, as easy as it can be to take a tribrid out." She narrowed her eyes as she looked at her brother. "You're worried? Why?"

     Grayson shook his head. "I'm not. . . I'm not worried. I just. . . it's dangerous, and I don't think that you should go alone."

     Lilianna scoffed, rolling her eyes as she started to roll up the map. "Please. I got this, Gray. It literally runs in my blood." She then shrugged her shoulders. "And besides, you said it yourself, it's practically impossible for me to make a mistake. It may take some work and thorough planning out, but I have a feeling that this mission is going to be a lot easier than I'm making it. And when have my feelings ever been wrong?" A sigh only fell from his lips, and she nodded. "Exactly."

     "Fine." He gave in. "When do you plan on leaving?"

     "I haven't decided yet. Most likely first thing tomorrow morning. Mystic Falls is a little bit of a lengthy drive from us. And even so I'd like to get there by lunch time, find a decent hotel and stay at it so that I can craft my plan. When it starts to get darker, I know for sure that that's when I'm going to do it." A proud laugh fell from her lips. "I'm going to kill a Mikaelson. Holy shit."

     "Just get some sleep tonight, alright?" Grayson requested, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I really don't want to worry over you being tired and driving for hours at a time. I'd like you back alive, thanks."

      Lilianna shook her head, placing a hand on her brother's shoulder as she gave him a small smirk. "You worry to much oh brother of mine. Everything will work out how fate wants it to work out."

     "Oh, don't tell me you believe in that fate shit." Grayson groaned, rolling his eyes. Lilianna laughed.

     "Absolutely not. That's mom's thing. Speaking of, I need to go tell her that I'm leaving tomorrow. Close my door on your way out." And then she walked out of the room, and Grayson watched her leave before he shook his head as a sigh fell from his lips. He had a bad feeling about this mission. A really bad feeling.

 A really bad feeling