2- ✅

-cuss warning-

Y/N POV

    I start walking home from the park and head home. I arrived at my apartment and unlock the door stepping inside. My apartment was sort of a mess so I decided to spend a bit of time cleaning it. I was cleaning for a while when my phone dinged. I stand up and walk over to my phone to see what it was, and it was a follow requests on instagram.

WoodlandDmfan, woodlanddemarsedits, hi5tanneredits, etc.

    Um, why are these peoples fan base all of sudden asking to follow me. I might understand the tanner one, but how does woodlands fan base know of me, I barely even know about him. I mean I've watched the dope or nope videos with him a few times but I mainly have seen the ones with a person named Micheal.
    I decided to make my instagram public so I don't have to go through and accept 500 requests. That's a joke, 500 people wouldn't want to follow me. I barely even post on there, all I've posted is some art, and some pictures of my face.
     I turn off my phone and watch some movie on Netflix. I chose a horror movie and grabbed a drink and made some popcorn, guessing it would be a night full of movies, until I had to take a shower and make sure i had a nice outfit planned for tomorrows interview. I sat back down and grabbed a fluffy blanket, feeling pretty chilly. My phone kept dinging, so I turned it on silent, so i could enjoy the movies on the TV.

-time skip to morning-

    I ended up falling asleep on the couch, oops. I sat up, checking my phone it was at like 64%. Well while i get ready, i hope it charges. The time read, 8:34am. I yawned and got up to go take a shower since I didn't last night.
I grabbed some nice clothes and it ended up being black jeans and a nice loose top. I turned the shower on waiting a little bit for the water to heat up. I ended up plugging my phone into a charger i brought into the bathroom so I could check my phone to make sure I won't be late. These follows won't stop, how did they even find my instagram, I never mentioned it to Tanner or Conner. They got some detective fans I'm guessing. I'm just confused on why its mostly woodland demars fans that are following me and not much of tanner or Conner fans.
Before i got into the shower, I decided to check woodlands instagram in case he posted something about the coffee. His story says, "just had some pretty awesome coffee made by y/n from Nina's Lattes :)" I guess that solves a slight question, still doesn't explain the fact they all found my instagram from my first name. I got into the shower just stuck in my thoughts. Yesterday I was unhappy with my job, now i am trying out for another job and all their fan bases are already following me from just one coffee review.
I got out of the shower after about 30 mins. I dried my hair and styled it so it looked presentable. It was around 9:40am when i finally got dressed into the clothing I chose. I put on some deodorant and my fragrance spray. I walked into my kitchen and started to make some breakfast because my stomach felt ill. It was a combination of not eating dinner yesterday, and not eating something a little bit after I woke up. Also the fact, i have a job interview to go to. I just grabbed some cereal and ate in while looking at my instagram. Like 472 people have followed me since yesterday, which made me confused. Oh well, at least I might have a fan base if i start a channel.
It was about a 25 minute drive to their base, so I decided to go even if it was a bit early. The guy from yesterday said, around 12pm so being a little early wouldn't hurt. I grab my car keys, phone and slip on my converse. Converse are the nicest shows i got, i hope they don't mind. I lock my front door and walk down the two flights of stairs to go to my car. I unlocked my car, opening the door. I set my phone in the holder on my dashboard after I put the address into google maps.
It was around 11 when i arrived. Um I don't know if i go to the door and knock or what. So i park my car, and step out. Tanner is walking outside to another base. I walked up, "hey tanner." "Oh, hi, you come for the job opening?" Tanner replied turning off his camera, smiling. "Um, yeah, kinda had to... they fired me after you guys left, she overheard our conversation" I said, looking down trying not to tear up. "Oh damn, well come on, Kevin will tell you what else to do while you wait for the interview with my boss" Tanner said motioned me to follow him. Tanner seems like a nice guy, I'm not interested in him though. He would be at most my best friend.
He uses his key fob and opens the door, letting me walk in. "This is y/n, here for the opening" tanner spoke up because i was just quiet staring at the floor. I assumed the guy, I'm guessing Kevin was staring at me. I glance up, and say, "yeah, I'm y/n, i called yesterday asking about the job opening." I smiled, trying to look my best. "Ah, well ill go get Matthias and let him know you're here," he said as he walked off upstairs. "I'm gonna get back to work, hopefully ill see you around the offices" Tanner said while slowing walking away. I stood still, looking down at the floor. Someone clears their throat, i look up to see who I'm guessing was Matthias because of the channels he is on. "Hi, I'm y/n, I'm here looking for a job" i said smiling, putting my hand out. He took my hand and spoke up, "Hello, I'm Matthias but you can call me Matt, follow me into my office over here." We walked over to his office, mega desk.
"so what are some of your interests" Matt said, grabbing a notepad. "Well i like to do art, and now i want to do some YouTube. I like horror shows and my favorite color is (color)." I said, confidently. "Okay, i am actually looking for someone who could help be in some videos like dope or nope and maybe help with project 863? How does that sound?" Matt talked, writing some things down. "That sounds great, what would i be helping with 863?" I tilted my head,looking at him. "I would want you to help woods set things up, you would do some art type of stuff, have you seen the series?" He answered back. "Mhm, i would love to do that" I smiled a big smile, working with woods seems fun, I'm not sure why?

-after interview-

"You're hired!" Matt said standing up. I glance at my Apple Watch, its around 1:45pm. The interview took about 2 hours, seems right, i mean he did ask a lot of questions. "Oh, umm I was wondering if you could actually help woods a bit, I hope thats okay today, if not you could leave. It wont matter to me, I just think he needs a bit of help at the moment" Matt added to his statement. "It's no big deal, I have nothing to do today anyway. I'd love to help." I stood up, ready to help. "Good, well follow me to his little work shop." Matt said while i followed him. We go to red base, and walk into his small workshop. We get there and Matt knocks on the metal door before walking in. Woods looks up and walked over to Matt. "This is y/n, she is your new help and, she will be featured on dope or nope as well." Matt said motioning to me.
    Woods smiled, "It is nice to have some help sometimes, she should be great help" His smile is gorgeous, what am I thinking.. We just met in person. "Before i leave y/n, Friday we are going to do an overnight video, would you like to join" Matt said before he left the work shop. "Sure why not, no one else makes plans with me" I laughed while shrugging my shoulders. "Ill write that down then, hey woods, show her around all the bases why don't ya, i have a meeting to go to." Matt said walking off.
    Woods spoke up, "wanna have a tour or my work space, since you most likely be here a lot?" I nodded and followed him around, "here are all the project 863 equipment like the Geiger counters, masks, etc." I look at him and nod, I'm nervous around him. He continues to explain stuff around his office, he stops and looks at me. "You haven't said much, you scared or just shy?" He said while giggling. "Um a little bit of both," I sigh, looking down. "Hey, aren't we all, it's okay I understand, just know you don't have to be scared around me, I'm a nice guy." Woods talked, moving closer to me. He is so handsome and caring, I haven't seen someone like him since Reed.
He stopped in front of me and put his hand out, I grabbed it starting to shake. I am not even sure why I started shaking. "Hey, hey, its okay, I'm not going to hurt you. I won't ask why you were startled so quick but come on, if you want me to let me go of your hand just lemme know," Woodland said looking me in the eyes. I nodded and he started to walk throughout the base, while i followed.
He continued to explain everything in the office, and I finally calmed down. He is really sweet, he would periodically ask me if I wanted him to stop holding my hand. "Hey, um since you're here, would you help me do a set for 863?" Woods looked up from the table. We were sitting at the communal dining table eating some lunch. He ended up buying me some food, because he said he felt bad for making me scared or nervous. I can't even explain what was happening. Maybe He brings a bit of memories back from hanging out with Reed.
Now he seemed a bit nervous. I guess today is just a weird day. "Yeah, its alright, what needs to be done?" I stop eating my fries, looking at Woods. He was already looking at me, "well lets finish eating then ill explain what we need to do" He smiled. His smile is something else, it made my heart flutter. Tanner walked in and started talking about how they are filming a behind 863 video. I'm guessing that is what I'm needed for.
I am going to be on camera for the first time with Hi5 Studios, or Spellbound INC. Woods and I finished our meal and started to get ready for the shoot. He is going to explain how he did the server in the wall. I'm not 100 percent sure why I'm needed because I didn't help him but he said he wanted me. I won't let down an opportunity to hang out with the two people I'm feeling most comfortable with. I haven't really met the rest of the crew, only Matt, Kevin, tanner, and Conner. The rest were busy, and I didn't want to disturb them.
"okay we are gonna shot in 3...2...1... go" Tanner said holding the camera. I stood out of frame just observing. "So in todays video, I'm explaining how i did the server in the wall" woods spoke into the camera then glanced over to me and smiled. What was this man thinking?

-end of recording video-

He never brought me onto camera which i felt great about. I felt nervous being in a camera's view at the moment because I'm newer to this. It was now 5pm and Matt came up to me, "Well, its time for everyone to go home, how was your technical first day?" "Hm, well it was kinda nerve racking for the first beginning but i ended watching Woods explain the server. I liked it, can't wait for another day of this job." I responded, joyfully.
I said goodbye to woods, Matt, and tanner. When I was walking towards my car, woods stopped me. "Hey, woods what's up" I questioned. He ended up asking for my number. I blushed and of course gave it to him.

2nd chapter done ✅

Hope you enjoyed, I'm making sure I don't write too fast. We aren't gonna speed run this shit :)

2194 words ;] longest chapter so far- finished chapter August 14, 2021