[1]

Play the song from the above media for the feels.

Goodbye love, you flew
right by, love

Remember the way you
made me feel
Such young love but
Something in me knew that
it was real
Frozen in my head
Pictures I'm living through for
now
Trying to remember all the
Good times
Our life was cutting through
so loud
Memories are playing in my
dull mind
I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget
about it
Hoping that you won't forget
about it...

~Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly.

"You won't pick up again?" A voice came after a sip of the bitter coffee. The bosom buddy of the person whose phone just rang spoke.

"No.." The person who was asked replied.

"You didn't changed your ringtone. This song still suit you both the best." The best friend spoke.

"I know right.." A bitter smile with the bitter coffee.

They are in their regular cafe, sipping Americano, one of their favourite. The cafe is in pastel color giving it a cloudy, fantasy vibe which they love to admire. They are here for a small talk, calming each other with their presence.

"Do you think this is drugs?" Bestie spoke, taking the aroma of her coffee.

"Maybe it is..Idk mia." The person speaking is busy stirring her hot coffee.

"Ashley don't you have an assignment to submit tomorrow?" Mia asked, trying to make her friend speak more than just few words.

"Do I?" Ashley was busy zoning out.

Mia sighed. Ashley has been zoning out lately. Is it because his birthday is coming soon?

"I miss him." Ashley spoke.

🤍🤍🤍

The pov will always be of me, the author. Chapters will be short, some can vary according to the content. I'll tell whole information about them like where they live, what they do, etc in future chapters so be patient. Hope you liked this one. Thanks!

Also. The media owns by someone else, not me.

And special thanks to Tori Kelly for making such a beautiful song, Paper Hearts which inspired me to write this story.

~Sam.