[6]

Sniffles can be heard from the dark room. It was dead silence, only whimpering of her was echoing.

"Even if he make me feel like he still cares for me I'll never forget the fact that he left me. Maybe he pity me and that's the reason for him calling me everyday. After all it seemed like it was just a paper heart." Ashley spoke to herself.

You know that time when suddenly reality hits you, very hard. That's what happened to her today. Also the gloomy weather outside isn't helping her mood.

She started believing that they weren't meant to be. Maybe they should have just stayed as friends. She thought it was true love but was it? It may end up only being good friends. And she'll be only left with bittersweet moments.

Her room make us believe that it's late at midnight but in actual it's just 7pm. The closed blinds are blocking the light from the street making her more depressed than she already is.

"I don't know what to do. Should I just give up on him and move forward? Or should I wait? Even if he still talks to me, he never mention about our relationship and I also don't because I don't want to make him feel awkward. His birthday is coming soon. It will be his 3rd birthday where we aren't together unlike the ones we used to make. As always I'll just wish him, he will thank me. We don't talk that much because we don't know what to talk about." She continued while holding her head which is spinning because of all the crying.

His birthday is very meaningful for both of them. After all, it was the first time they met.

Flashback

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to haze~ happy birthday to you!" The hotel room was filled with the sound of children clapping.

"Give me my gifts!" The 7 year old haze extended his arms asking for his present.

His parents gave him a smartphone. He was very pleased by what he got. He opened other gifts which he received from his mere friends. Only some of them can be called as his friends. Some lived in the neighborhood and some were his classmates who he didn't even knew. His parents just invited whoever they reached without thinking if he is friends with them or not.

Everyone gave him various types of gifts. But he wasn't satisfied until he opened the last one. It was a bracelet. It seemed homemade. Anyone can tell that whoever made it is very good at craft. It was made with brown leather and a golden plate where his birth date was written. It was just an ordinary bracelet unlike other gifts like a bicycle given by his uncle, variety of clothes given by his close friends, nd an expensive phone given by his parents. He was the son of a CEO meaning he lived very luxuriously but to everyone's surprise he got very happy seeing the bracelet. He wore it and showed it off to everyone. When he was asked why he liked it so much he replied with this..

"It's made with love."

🤍🤍🤍