What happened to Simon ?

Rayon ended the conversation. Simon, Drake, and Noah left with a Goodbye. Drake said, "Hey, Don't forget about Racheal !". " Yeah! we will meet tomorrow evening at five! " Rayon replied to him. Simon "This girl is mysterious! " whispered in a husky voice. "We will find out, Simon! " confidently Noah said. The group confidently dispersed. Rayon turned back his friends, with a smile, he went.

Simon started to ride back home with his cycle. Also, Rayon, Drake, and Noah reached their home. Simon's house was on a rough road situated around  trees and plants. While he was going home, he slipped down by a pebble stone. A piece of rock scratched his legs.

Alhuf was searching for the Lizard that fell into the solution. He doesn't know how the Lizard gets transformed. He loses his hope little by little. He decided to give up on this experiment. Alhuf decided to take a nap to gain hope.

At the time, Simon saw an irregular shape of a living thing. His body has filled with fear. When he slipped down, Simon's cycle was a little far away from him . He has no idea what to do. Suddenly He picked up the bicycle and drove fast towards the house. But he kept shouting, "Anybody help meee!! ".He reached his home and screaming "Mom, Mom !!". He kept screaming. He remembered that his Papa kept a gun in their Garage. Simon, without thinking about it he went to the garage and took the gun. Simon tries to trigger it doesn't. There he heard the sound of something coming towards him. In disquietness, Simon trigger's the gun and points towards the door. There he saw a human head shadow passing through the window. He fainted in fear.