good old fashioned cuddles ❤ (JD)

Hello bitches, it's been way to long and I'm very sorry about that. To make up for it ima make a nice fluffy Jon Davis chapter.

Band: Korn

Rating: fluff

Y/n  pov

As you can imagine dating a celebrity is kinda rough, but it only gets worse when they're on tour. I really was struggling with the thought of not seeing my boyfriend Jonathan for the multiple months that he was gonna be gone so I decided to join him on tour. I love my boyfriends work and dedication to it but I really miss him, I miss all the kisses, the hugs, I miss having alone time with him, and most of all I miss the cuddles. Jon has just been to exhausted / busy to pay any attention to me.

Jon and the boys had just left to go to rehearsal, so I was completely alone. "I'm hungry" I thought out loud. I decide to go find something to eat, but there's really not much I choose from. "Ok, what do we have. Spaghetti o's, ravioli, and instant noodles. Hmm." I go with the noodles. I rip off the top, put some water in it, and put it in the microwave for three minutes.

I sit down on the couch and wait for the noodles to be done, just staring off in to the distance. All I can think about is my boyfriend and how much I miss him and I start to tear up. I start to cry and to try to calm down I turn on the TV and put on heathers (one of my favorite movies). Right as the movie starts the microwave starts to beep so I go get my noodles and sit back down. I'm trying my hard to stay calm and not cry but I fail miserably and start sobbing into my noodles while watching my movie. I've been crying for like 10 minutes now, I put down my noodles and now I'm just curled up in a ball crying. I didn't even notice the sound tour bus door opening.

Jon's pov

I'm about 15 minutes into rehearsal when I realized I forgot to put my eyebrow piercing back in. Early today I had to take it out to clean it and I never put it back in. I'm really trying to forget it but I couldn't so I'm gonna go back to the bus and put it back in.
"Hey guys, I'm going back to the tour bus for a minute I'll be back soon" I said as I stared to walk to the door receiving a few "okay"s before exiting the building. The bus was right  outside so the walk was super short. The second I open the door I heard sobbing coming from the lounge area. I quickly (but quietly) shut the door and rush to the sound to find my girlfriend y/n curled up in a ball. I neil down and start rubbing her shoulder.
" y/n, honey. What's wrong? " I ask still trying to comfort her.

Y/n pov

I look up at Jon calmly for a second. "Can you please hold me? " I ask shyly still trying to stay clam. Jon picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he sits down on the couch where I had been laying. "It's ok, it's ok, it's gonna be ok. Now can you tell me what's wrong? " he asks in a soft voice. "I've just missed you so much, I've missed spending time with you, and cuddling with you. " I say breaking down crying again, tucking my head in his neck. Jon hugs me even tighter then before and laying down and laying me next to him. He pulls me in closer to him, intertwining our legs and hugging me.

It felt so good to be held by him I almost instantly calmed down. He was rubbing and patting my back it felt so peaceful. We stayed like that for ten minutes before head came out to the bus.
"Jon what's going on we only have 5 more minutes" he said walking into the lounge area. "Sorry, I really need some cuddles with y/n. I'll be back in a minute. " Brian just kinda look at him for a second before mumbling an ok and going back to the building. Jon looked down at me and gave me a kiss. "After the show tonight we have  3 days of traveling without any shows and the whole time I'm gonna be stuck up you're ass giving every single minute of my attention. I love you so much. " he said before giving me another kiss and getting up. I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.

Omg I'm proud of this chapter, almost 800 words. I hope you enjoyed!!