Chapter Eight

"Hello!!! How are you cutie?!"

Yibo heard this sentence, taking first step out from the house, closing the door.

"What the.. what do you want?!" Yibo asked, giving a pissed of vibe to Zhan.

"Nothing much. Just wanted to know, how are you." Zhan replied, smiling.

Yibo ignored him, and started walk faster. Trying to avoid Zhan.

"Today!! You can't just ignore me like yesterday you did. I haven't visit office because of you. Haha!!" Zhan said in his mind, while a smirk on his face. And he run after Yibo.

"Cutie!!!! Wait for meeeeee!!!!" Zhan said, while running after Yibo.

But Yibo avoid him again and started walking faster.

"I have longer legs then you." Zhan said, and speed up and successfully catched with Yibo.

Grabbing Yibo's hand, he took few deep breath.

"Gosh, you made me out of breath." Zhan said.

Yibo looked around, confirming if anyone watching them. Because, it's not much far from his aunt house.

"Why are you avoiding me?!" Zhan asked, looking at Yibo.

"Where?!" Yibo asked back with a cold expression.

"Where? You did yesterday and you just running after seeing me. And what's that?!" Zhan asked.

"I never avoid someone. I'm getting late for my class. Bye." Yibo said and started walking but, Zhan is still holding his hands

"Leave my hand." Yibo said, when Zhan pulled him back.

"I will but, I didn't get my answer." Zhan said.

"What you want to know?!" Yibo asked, checking behind Zhan, if there is anyone.

He is nervous. If someone saw them together. He will be done for. His so called aunt and uncle also his cousin won't spare him.

"Why you are avoiding me?!" Zhan asked.

"I'm not." Yibo replied.

"You are. Or else, why you ran and why you didn't talked to me yesterday?!" Zhan asked.

"I didn't ran. I'm getting late. And yesterday, you visited for greeting Wan family, not me. Why I need to talk with you. Also, there was a lot of people who were talking to you already. So, why I need to talk?" Yibo said, trying to free his hand from Zhan's hand. But, Zhan's grip was tight enough.

"But that's also your family. Your aunt and uncle. So, of course. I didn't visit for Wan family also for you. Because, we didn't have a proper introduction. So, I thought...

"See, Mr. Xiao Zhan... What you thought and what you are thinking I really don't care and I don't wanna know as well." Yibo said, cutting Zhan in middle.

"Then, can you stop avoiding me?!" Zhan asked.

"I said, I'm not avoiding you." Yibo replied, still maintaining his cold expression.

"You are. I'm sure about it." Zhan said.

"Yes. I'm so what? Who are you that I need to talk to you? I don't know you, you are just a stranger. So, stay away from me." Yibo said, controlling himself.

"But...but.... We are not stranger. We met before. You also know my name. I'm Xiao Zhan. And Can you not call me. MR...? It's feel like, I'm an oldie." Zhan said, pouting.

"Of course, we are stranger. We met, and it was an accident. Even we know each other's name. That's don't make us friends. So, please I'm saying you for the last time, can you stay away from me?!" Yibo said.