Chapter Twelve

" 'ONE WHO SUFFER, KNOWS BETTER'My favourite quote, I think... I can connect myself perfectly with this one. Because, I'm suffering and no one can know better then me about my situation. But, what Xiao Zhan said, my life is gift from mom. I can't really deny that.. there is no room for argue with this but" Yibo thought in his mind

"I witnessed her accident. I can't just forget that." Yibo said, while he was crying.

"You don't have to forget about that. You know, I also witnessed my parents accident. I never forget about that incident. I can't actually. They saved me from that accident. Only I was alive." Zhan said, with a smile, looking at Yibo.

Even though he was smiling, deep inside his heart.... He wanted to cry.

"I live with my uncle, my dad's brother. You know what my uncle says whenever I felt sad." Zhan said, looking at Yibo.

Yibo also looked at Zhan,

With a pause Zhan said,

"Why you think they died? When they are living inside of you. You are a part of them, their blood is inside of you. And you have all those, personality that your mom and dad had. Then, why you are crying? You are not alone. Your parents is here with you, you have me, your aunt and little sister."

Yibo was looking at Zhan.

"Your uncle really loves you." Yibo said.

"Hmm. But, my uncle loves you too." Zhan said

"Me?" Yibo was shocked.

"Yeah, maybe you don't know but... My uncle and your mom were friends. And, my uncle always talks about you. Before I came here. I was so curious about you. And then I met you. I wanted to tell you everything but you seems to quite kinds preserved person. So, I thought it will be good, if we can be friends first. But, I had no idea about your situation. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry." Zhan apologized.

"It's ok. You don't have to apologize. You just said, you didn't know." Yibo said.

"So, now... I know everything and you also know about me. Then can we be friends for real? I mean, I forced you earlier. Haha!!" Zhan said, with little laugh.

After looking at Zhan's face without saying anything, Yibo agreed.

"Then... I'm telling you something... Do remember always okay?!" Zhan said and paused

Then again continue,

"Don't do anything stupid like self hard anymore. And don't blame yourself for your mom's accident. She saved you not for this, she saved you because she thought, you will live a happy life. And, your mom lives with you. She lives inside of you so, don't hurt yourself and your mom. And, the most important thing, I'm here with you. I will be always here by your side. You will find me always. I promise." Zhan said.

Yibo couldn't control himself but start crying again.

"Heyhey!! Don't cry cutie." Zhan said, wiping Yibo's cheeks with a smile.

"Can you please stop calling me by this name?!" Yibo said, sobbing.

"Hahaha!! Why?? You are such a cutie. How can I stop calling cutie ha??! My cutiepie." Zhan said, pinching Yibo's cheeks.

"My cutiepie" hearing from Zhan, Yibo's heart beat started beating fast and fast. He stared at Zhan, when Zhan was smiling.

First time he was feeling warm and loved.

"Yibo!!! We are here!!! How are you my baby." Mrs. Wen and Wen Jiao entered in the room with tray full with foods.

"Oh my god! My baby. Are you okay now?!" Mrs. Wen said, placing the food tray on Yibo's table.