2

Seth's POV

Sam sent me again to look for the kids at the beach, Jacob being away from his mystery girl is now turning into physical pain. Imprints usually are never apart for long, now Jake is going on day two. We were going to find her, because there is a part of her that draws her to Jacob. I was walking towards the beach when I heard the joyful squealing of children. I stepped through the trees to see the kids better, and there they were; the kids that were with Jacob's Imprint were on the beach. I looked around for the blond that I had saw in the vision of her that Jacob had shown us, you know through the werewolf thing, she wasn't there.

I mentally told Sam and the pack, Sam, the kids are here, but the girl isn't.

Jacob's POV

I couldn't take it anymore, I was going to go look for her. I jumped in my car and drove to town. I could have ran as a wolf but running around as a horse sized wolf would really bring out the nutcases with shotguns. I needed to see her. I was going close to eighty miles a hour when I saw a girl jogging towards me. She was my girl.

Max's POV

I left the hotel and went for a jog. Not sure where I was really going, just jogging. It was nice to run without running for my life. I could have flown but the voice wanted me to socialize...whatever... It's not that I like to listen to the Voice, It's just... It felt like this is something I needed to do. I let my heart lead the way instead of my head for once. My heart was really good with directions becouse it knew exactly where it wanted to be. I looked down at my muddy and bloody Nike's, splashing in the puddles of water that collected in the road. About a mile down the road, I saw a car flying down the road. I ran to the bank of the road and jogged along side of the pavement, when the car passed by me, my heart stopped wanting to go in this direction. It wanted to follow the car. I turned around to see the car slamming on breaks.

Jacob's POV

When I got out of the car, after slamming on breaks, turned to look at the girl that stood behind me. She was gone. It was like she disappered. I finally found my girl and she is a figure of my imagination. Great, maybe I am crazy after all. I would keep looking though. I got back in my car and kept driving. Once and awhile looking in my rear view mirror to see if she is there.

Max's POV

Yeah, okay, I flew away, but not because I was some chicken but because I got a distress call; more like scream. MAX! YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET HERE NOW. WE ARE AT THE BEACH, but you must not be too far away because I can talk to you. Just get here now. Please.I was in the air before she said "want", don't worry I ran to the woods before I flew away. I was kinda glad that Angel mental-yelled for me, not because I want them to be in trouble but because while my heart was planted waiting for whoever to get out of the car my brain was wanting to run. Anyway, Angel was right. I wasn't far away; less than a mile. I landed in the woods and walked out. All eyes turned to me. There was five people standing across from the flock. Four men and one woman. They all had the same skin tone and were buff.

"Max!" Angel says as she ran to me, she took my hand. These people were asking questions, I can't really read their mind , but I can get snip-its and words.

What are they asking? I mentally asked her.

Just, where are we from and who we are and how we get here...Fang answered some of them, he lied so don't worry. I wasn't; I knew Fang would take care of them if I wasn't around. We reached where the Flock and new people were standing, I took my spot next to Fang and looked at the guy who was the leader.