28| Disney Land

Now what is the purpose of going to the MCU if you don't take 1000 year old god to Disney Land.

So that's exactly what we are doing today.

Got my credit card, we are in Tony's Jet and now Disney Land here we come.

"This flying vessel is smaller than I thought it would be" Loki said.

I just looked at him.

"You and your princy-ness" I said

Peter was really excited, it was like looking at an eager little puppy.

We finally reached and we headed towards our rooms.

I made sure to book the rooms close by, couldn't risk a 1000 year old god with the mind of a 5 year old with a 16 year old puppy just out on the lose.

"This is your room and that's yours" I said pointing them towards their rooms.

Loki struggled to open his door.

"Here let me help you" I said unlocking the door.

"I expected better" Loki said checking the room.

"okay your highness , this as fancy as it gets, besides you have been sleeping on my sofa for months now."

"Well your sofa is really comfortable but you said this place was a palace"

He was expecting a golden chamber

I sighed " Dear gosh, Loki just-" and I pushed him to the bed. Heads out of the gutter.

"What why-" all of sudden he just went quiet

"Oh this is actually really comfortable"

"See I told you, now stop being such a 5 year old and go sleep I'll meet you tomorrow."

We wished each other goodnight and I went to check on Peter. He was fast asleep already.

Well tomorrow is going to be on hell of a day.

--------------------------------------

To say that Loki fell in love with the rides here is the understatement of the millennium.

He loved the Disney castle and he was impressed by maleficent, a lot .

now let me be honest i have been to many fun parks but I have never been to Disney Land either. I guess its safe to say this is all of our first time.

The place was amazing. Something straight out of a fantasy. And well I'm a sucker for rides so i loved them too.

We went to the splash mountain first. About 12 times. Thanks Peter.

Loki pretend like he wasn't interested the first 2 times and then he just gave in after. He really enjoyed it.

then we went to the Peter Pan's Flight and apparently Loki had also watched Peter Pan. All of it. When did he even get the time?

And then we went to the haunted house. For someone who swings from sky scrapers to sky scrapers while texting and fought a couple of avengers and stopped and evil vulture villain, Peter screamed really loud when something caught his leg.

There were some kids complaining that it wasn't scary at all....

Loki accepted the challenge I guess because the kids screamed like they lost their souls. They are never coming back.  

-----------------------------------  

Peter and Loki were talking . Whatever they were talking about, they were talking really loud and attracting a lot of attention.