Mike X Marionette pt.2

Mike's POV. (Lemon time!)

O-ok I said to him kinda blushing, his cheeks were a light shade of pink as well, he pointed to his pants, I looked there to see a large bulge there, my cheeks turned 50 shades of red (red, not grey) he also turned a deeper shade of red, I pulled down his pants and massaged his bulge through his boxers, I chuckled quietly when he moaned, pulled down his boxers with my teeth and gasped at his size he had to be at least 15 inches, I regain my senses and licked the tip of his erect member he moaned, I smirked and engulfed his member I choked a little but kept sucking his hard member.

Marionette's POV:

I moaned loudly as Mike sucked my member, I thrusted my hips to match Mike's sucking, he choked a little but continue to suck. I came into his mouth, and he swallowed all of it, he let go of my member with a happy look on his face, but I wanted more. My eyes turned black with white pupils, and I ripped his clothes off and put him on his hands and knees "w-what are you d-doing?" Without a word I slammed my member into his hole, he screamed in pain but I didn't care, I ignored his pleads for me to stop and kept going. Even though he was saying stop, I knew he loved it.

Mike's POV:

"A-ah! Please s-stop!" I pleaded but he ignored me, soon the pain turned into pleasure, "P-please go f-faster!" He obeyed that command and went at an inhuman speed I was about to climax "I'm about to cum!" I said "M-me too" he said. Both of us climaxed and laid on the floor. A bell tolled around the building "it's 6AM" I said "yeah" he said. I packed up my things and started to leave, "hey" I said he turned to me, "I'll see you tomorrow" I said with a smile. He smiled back at me "I'll see you soon" he said back to me before he turned back into a animatronic and climbed back into his box. I swear I heard him say "I love you Mike".