Mike x Foxy

Mike's POV:
"Oh boy another night at Fazfuck's pizza" I thought to myself, I mean I work at a fuckin haunted pizzeria for minimum wage for god's sake! Couldn't they given me more money for my life? I checked the cameras to see where the animatronics are, Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy are still on stage, Foxy's not in his cove, ok, wait, FOXY'S NOT IN THE FUCKING COVE?!?!?!? SHIT,SHIT,SHIT!!!! I checked the cameras to find him, he was running down the hall, I rushed to shut the door, but it was too late, he was already in the room, but he was human, strange. "Swiggity swoogity I'm here for your booty!" He said, wait, what? I said, blushing.

Foxy's POV:
Mike stared at me in shock, "w-what?" he said. "Ye heard me lad" I said, I pounced on him and kissed him, he tried to push me off of him but failed, eventually he gave up and fell into the kiss, I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, but he denied, I grabbed his ass, and he moaned, allowing me entrance, I explored his wet cavern and met with his tongue, it turned into a tongue war, I won of course. We broke away for air, I started to kiss down to his neck, finding his sweet spot I left a hickey claiming what is mine. "This is gonna be so fun." I said to myself.

Mike's POV:
I moaned quietly while Foxy sucked at my sweet spot, he stopped, and started to unbutton my shirt, he ran a hand over my well built torso, I shivered at his cold touch, he kissed down from my neck to the hem of my pants, he unbuttoned them and took them off, he massaged the bulge through my boxers, I moaned, he smiled and took them off, he licked the tip of my member, then started to suck, I moaned loudly, "a-ah fuck" I said he started to suck faster, "I'm g-gonna cum" I came into his mouth and he swallowed it all, he took off his clothes and put me on my knees "suck" he said, I started to suck on his member, he moaned, I kept sucking till he came, then he lifted me up and pushed me on the wall, "what a-are you d-doing?" I asked.