Mike x Bonnie pt2

Bonnie's POV:
I unzipped Mike's pants, I blushed when I saw the bulge in his pants, I pulled down his pants and boxers and started to suck on his member. He gripped my hair and moaned in pleasure.

Mike's POV:
I gripped Bonnie hair, "suck faster p-please" I moaned he started to suck faster, "I-I'm about to cum" I said, I came into his mouth and he swallowed it, he started to take off his clothes and placed me on my hands and knees, "u-um what are y-you doing?" I asked him, "something I wanted to do for a long time" he said then slammed his member inside me, I screamed in pain, from the sudden force, I cried a little from all the pain.

Bonnie's POV:
"Oh you're so tight" I said, I heard a small whimper from Mike, it must have hurt, "aww did that hurt you?" I said, he nodded, suddenly something sparked in me, "well too bad" I slammed my member inside him again he yelped in pain, I smirked and kept slamming into him at an inhuman speed.

Mike's POV:
Bonnie kept slamming into me, "a-ah! p-please stop!" I pleaded "Aww is it too much to handle?" he said, and slammed into me again, "a-ah! fuck!" I screamed, something inside me snapped, soon I was begging for more, "please f-faster h-harder!" I moaned, he kept going faster and harder. "I-I'm gonna cum" said Bonnie, "m-me too" I said, we both came at the same time. A bell rang throughout the pizzeria, I gathered my stuff and was about to leave. "Hey Mike", Bonnie said, "yeah?" "I love you" I smiled "I love you too" I said. I can't wait until tomorrow.