A ROMANTIC EVENING

Arjuna's pov. I really like panchali. She is very beautiful especially her blue lotus eyes. I can't sleep because her eyes is just killing me. I think I love her but I even love subhadra , but surely I will marry her 💞💞. I saw that evil duryodhan and dushasan looking at her with lust. If they try to touch her I will kill them. She is mine

 She is mine

Karn's pov . I don't know what had happened to me . I just keep on thinking about panchali and what had happened last evening . Her smooth lips touched my cheeks ☺️☺️☺️. Her soft waist touched my upper abdomen. Her soft thin body touched my strong body. Her face was very beautiful in the light of the diya. Why I am thinking like this she is a born princess and I am son of charioteer. I can't stop thinking about her.

 I can't stop thinking about her

Flashback. In in evening karn was walking in the corridor. There were no guards in guests palace because spies act as guards . He heard a large bang bang in fastly ran inside her room. The candles stand was fallen down. Draupadi was shocked. She didn't utter a word. "Are you ok rajkumari panchali ?" He asked. "Ye..........a....h I am okay. I was thinking about something and unfortunately I pushed it down" she said. "Okay wai....t I will help you" he said. He helped her to settle the candle stands . He was about to go out of her chamber. She went near him and said "thanks". (Blushing). "Your welcome" he said. Suddenly she hit her foot in candle stand she was about to fall down but karn came fast and stopped her from falling down. He was holding her waist tightly. Her eyes was closed . She slowly opened her eyes . She was about to go away from him but the oil in the floor slipped both of them. They both had fallen on the bed . His hands covered under her waist and her hands were in his chest . Her soft body touched his hard body. They both were looking into each other's eyes . The smell of blue lotus made him uncontrollable. They heard some people coming so they both got up from the bed . He was about to go but her anchal of her saree got stuck in angavastra and his angavastra got stuck in her blouse . She tried to take it she was not able to take it. It got stucked more. She looked at karn and said "can you please turn that side". "No need" he said. He turned left and took his angavastra out of his chest and kept it in her hand and he left 😍😍😍😍😚😚😚. For 1 minute she was in love with the charmer angraj karn.( Then she thought about her crush Arjuna . She was not able to remove his angavastra from her blouse so she slept with his angavastra thinking about Arjuna).
TO BE CONTINUED........

Please vote and comment 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍