THE PAIN

Subhadra pouted."you look funny when you pout" said dushala. Subhadra got very angry." your face will look like a red tomato 🍅 when you get angry" teased sahadev. All the Pandavas laught at her. Draupadi was speaking with subhadra . Karn and arjun were staring at draupadi.

Gurudev Dronacharya came with his son ashwatthama

Gurudev Dronacharya came with his son ashwatthama. He blessed dushala and then he came to Dhrishtdyumna. "pranipat Gurudev" Dhrishtdyumna said. "Kalyan ho putr! Hope you are fine in Hastinapur" Gurudev said. Draupadi was looking at Dhrishtdyumna who was chitchatting with his Gurudev. After some time all the rituals were done. The mehandi function finished. ---------------------------------------
The Next day

Everyone were waiting in the rajyasabha for the bride groom

Everyone were waiting in the rajyasabha for the bride groom. After few minutes Sinduraj jayadrath arrived. He got blessings from the elders. He was speaking to the kaurav princes but he was looking at panchali with lust. He was speaking to duryodhan but his eyes were eating her. Draupadi noticed that Sinduraj jayadrath is looking at her with lustful eyes . She felt uncomfortable so she went to kunti and said "I am not feeling well so I am going to my chamber". "Ok putri go and take rest in your chamber" she said. She was walking to her chamber suddenly someone pulled her wrist. She turned her face to see who is it. It was dushala's groom Sinduraj jayadrath. He twisted her wrist and said "I heard that you are the most beautiful princes in the whole aryavart". "Leave me Leave meeee...... ! She cried. "I am really glad to meet you Darling" he said huskily. There were no guards in the guest mahal because Sinduraj jayadrath has lots of enemies because he is a evil king. So all the guards were outside the guest mahal. "Leave me I hate evil people like you" she said fiercely. He tied both of her hands at her back. She was not able to control the pain, hot tears falling from her eyes. She was not able to get away from his grip. He came near her ear " I will marry you and I'll make you my second wife. I will take away your arrogance and make your life like a hell" he said rudely. His words gave pain to her. He gave more pressure to her hands. Her glass bangles dug into her skin and blood started to flow from her hands. Suddenly she noticed karn on the corridor walking to his room. She shouted "karn karn...... Please help me". Karn noticed draupadi and jayadrath. He immediately ran to draupadi and pulled her from jayadrath's grip. She landed on Karn's strong chest. "Be in your limits Sinduraj jayadrath" he roared. "Remember my words Panchal beauty" jayadrath said and immediately went out from the mahal. Draupadi hugged karn and started to cry very badly. Karn was speechless he was very angry on jayadrath but he also knew that he is dushala's groom. "It's okay it's okay don't cry calm down karn said. She went away from Karn's grip and said "thank you thank you so much, please don't tell this incident to anyone I don't want to create problems in dushala's marriage. She took one step from her place she suddenly fainted. She didn't have the strength to walk because of her wounds in the hands. Karn teared his angavastra and tied it around her hands.

TO BE CONTINUED