3

🚨Contains Violent Content🚨

Chapter 3: Intruders

Although her body wasn't feeling the best in the first few months, Asia was enjoying her pregnancy. It definitely helped that she had someone to help her during the process.

"Slowly, slowly..." Norman pesters from beside her, gripping the hold on her hand as he feels her pace speed up.

After being careful the first three months and staying inside, Norman took a hobby in having Asia come with him on his morning walks.

He felt the exercise will not only help her body be healthy but it was his way of letting Asia keep "her desired body." Her words not his.

Asia had complaints way before the baby and how she was nervous to have one for the fear of "letting herself go." Norman of course hated the way she was speaking about herself.

There are many hormones and eating habits that come during the 10 months that is hard to control, let alone if a person even could.

So he wasn't going to let his wife worry about superficial things such as weight. But since he can't do much to stop her innate fear, all he could do is provide solutions while being supportive.

"Baby. I won't be getting much exercise walking so slow, I'm seven months now, the baby can handle a little jolting. Especially the way they've been kicking me, they can handle a bounce or two..." Asia giggles as she complained a little, a satisfied smile appearing on her face as looks down at her swollen belly.

Norman couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped him.

"Hm, I guess your right but you have to remember although I made a compromise to ease your worries after the birth. That doesn't mean our morning walks are only focused on honing in your shape. It's supposed to be a relaxing task we do together." Norman says reminding his wife about the original goal set.

Heaving a small sigh, Asia reluctantly agreed again once more.

Their conversation was cut short, however, when Zeus took off running to a car they had walked past. Barking and jumping at the window aggressively.

Norman assuming the dog probably saw a animal decided to continue walking, knowing the neighborhood is abandoned aside from him and his wife.

But he was stopped shortly when he heard a gasp and felt a tug of his hand causing him to stop. Norman instantly became alert and turned his head towards Asia, "What's the matter?"

"There shouldn't be anyone else besides us in this community right?" Asia asks anxiously, slight fear going through her as she watches the trio attempt to get Zeus away from the car.

Hearing confirmation from Norman was all she needed before fear officially settled in.

"Come here Zeus~" Asia calls Zeus back immediately, staying on the side of Norman where the group could hardly see her.