Two

School

"Come on girl! You got this!" Your friend, Karla pushed you closer to Corey who was on his phone.

You couldn't let my friends down. You told them today was the day you tell Corey, but now they are pushing and pressuring me to do it, and not at the end of school. That was real nice. But since you're so close to telling Corey already, why not do it? You've been saving these feelings for 5 years. You got this.

You walk up to Corey, glancing at Karla before You stop walking, right in front of my crush. You can't hesitate now. Do it!

"Hey uh... Corey!"

OH GOD, YOU'RE DOING IT!!

"Hey!"

Omg, he's being so nice! This is your chance!

"Uhm so Corey, I just wanted to tell you something that has been on my mind"

Yeah, start out simple and slow.

"What's up?

He was staring at you suspiciously.

"So Uhm, I like you."

You did it. You did it!!!

"Oh"

His reactions were different than you thought they would be.

"Uh sorry but I don't like you that way."

"Oh"

You could feel everyone staring at yourself as your crush just denied your feelings. You couldn't hold back tears

You mumble a soft "Sorry.." Before quickly running out of the building, tears pouring down your cheek.

Where would you go now? You can't go back to the building. No, instead you would go home. It wasn't far away from school, and it was the closest place you knew

As you ran, you wiped your tears and opened your front door, ignoring Nick as you stormed up to your bedroom and fell onto the bed.

"Y/n..? Are you okay?"

"Leave me alone" You didn't want to have to deal with Nick today. You heard the door shut. You turned on your phone and scrolled through youtube. You saw many videos of your brother and other Minecraft YouTubers. 

You clicked on a video that was made by some guy named Tommy. Tommyinnit was his username. He seemed nice, and so you subscribed to him. You kept on watching those videos made by him. You were watching until it was around 9:00 PM. You sighed and turned off your phone to go to bed. It was fun to get taken from reality, with all your cares aside. At least now you wouldn't have to think about Corey.