Chapter 4 - lets chill

Jojo Pov

It was Saturday so today was the day I was gon take out Naomi . I'm low key excited .

I DM'd her on IG

" I'll pick you up at 7 "

It was only 3 so shorty had some time

" fuck , bae listen I'm having some family drama and Im gon have to pass b/c I'll prolly be watching my little sister till 9 "

Damn ugh

" so how bout when you done with that , I'll come scoop you and we just chill at my crib ? Think about it and let me know .. Text me when you know " I also left my number after .

I actually feel really let down like I haven't seriously took interest in anyone since Lynn .

Smh , I hate that bitch

I sat on the couch watching tv till I got a call .

" King Jojo , who's this ? " I said picking up

" hey bro it's Jordan , I've been standing outside my job for an hour and my phone died sooo can you come get me ?! "

What the fuck dawg

" what happen to Drew ( his boyfriend) ? "

" I don't know , don't get mad please . He ain't been here much and been acting funny "

I sighed " I'm on my way "

I really don't trust this fuck nigga and I'm gon find out what the fuck is up ASAP no rocky .

I pulled up and Jordan got in .

" bro please don't start , I don't even want to hear it " he said before I could even lecture him , he knew me all to well .

" alright I won't AND why tf you got this nigga driving you around , get you a car ! " I said aggravated at the whole situation

" I'm dealing with school and that already got me broke enough with this low-paying ass job , I ain't you , my money ain't on flood " he said talking with his hands

" I'll buy it but don't have this nigga driving my shit "

" okay " he said smirking , I knew his ass was tired of waiting on rides , walking and getting on the bus.

He dapped me up when we pulled up . His boyfriend was right In the fucking house since his car was parked outside and you could see the lights on SMH .

" I love you big bro " he said as he walked in and shut the door .

I can't wait till my brother stop being so blinded by love so he can see Drew a
fuck-boi .

Naomi POV

It was around 9:30 and my parents finally got home .

Shit !

I was pissed and felt bad . I was pissed at my parents because I had to watch my sister and cancel my date but I felt bad because I had to miss the date id been waiting on and hoping for and I let Jojo down !

He probably with some other bitch now smh

I called the number , he left in my DMs earlier

"Jojo , who's this ? " he sounded so cute AHHH !

" Naomi , come pick me up NOW ! I'll text you the address bae " I had to act hard when I spoke to him because I ain't want him thinking I was extra into him .

Even though I am !

He came about 15 minutes later

In that Audi that I liked 😍

" wassup ma ? " he said as I slid in .

I love when he call me that , his voice melts me with that lil accent .

" nothing sorry to make you rush from your other hoes house " I said laughing

He laughed too " girl don't play , if you want me to drop em I got you "

Damn that sounded so good!
BUT I know niggas play games

We drove to his House with few talking since he was on the phone talking business

His apartment was nice , like extremely nice ! Luxury nice . He had a view over the city and all .

He ordered food and watched a movie as we sat on his couch . He even put his phone on silence for me !

" so what you been acting for ? Acting like you ain't into me and shit ? I know you are , you smiling and you light up " he said still staring at the tv

Damn he read me !

" who says I'm acting ? I'm into you but all that deep in cause I know how niggas like you are " I said eating chicken

" what's niggas like me ? Whatchu know about me "

Damn he's good at this

" alright so let's get to know each other as far as the basics babe "

We laughed as we grew tired , going over the basics like our favorite colors , favorite food , favorite places and things to do .

When people seen Jojo , I know they just seen a thug or whatever but there is so much under the surface that I can't wait to learn more about it .

I fell asleep in his arms and he fell asleep holding me . We gon have something real special and I can tell already .