Chapter 13 - Load up

JOJO POV

I woke up early to Naomi still passed out on my chest as we both laid naked . Last-night was wild And that's all I got to say about it.

I slipped out of bed as Naomi slept on peacefully and went into the shower holding my royal blue towel with the golden crown in the middle .

After I dealt with my hygiene and all that , I got dressed in my white polo with the baby blue horse and navy blue diagonal line that went from my hip to my shoulder , my tru religion jeans with baby blue stitching , my Columbia 4s and my gold jesus chain .

I went into Alexus' room to find both her and Jordan head-to-toe laid out

"Wake up , we got business to handle" I yelled out at the bottom of the bed

They both looked up with aggravation but began getting ready .

I went back in the room and leaned over the bed to kiss Naomi on the forehead .

She looked up at me with a smirk

"Get up and shower baby , inless you want to stay here" I told her

"ima stay in today baby" she said before dozing back off

I put the covers over her and turned off the bedroom light allowing her to rest peacefully .

2 Hours Later

" 876.99 sir" the young cashier said as I swiped my card on the machine

He handed me a receipt and we walked out to the car . We just bought My future nephew or niece a car seat , a crib , a swing , high chair , a stroller and a little bit of clothes . I had it delivered to the house though since we can't fit all of that in the car .

"Thanks big bro" Alexus said before hugging me and sliding in the back seat

"You know I got yall" I said honestly

Now it was time to get Jordan a car .

I remember teaching him how to drive a few years back . Funniest shit ever he drove 2 miles per hour I swear .

We searched the lot and settled on a gray BMW

NAOMI POV

I finally awoke an hour after everyone left . I got up and ate before heading into the shower .

After I showered I threw on one of Jojo's shirts and some underwear since I wouldn't be doing much but staying in the house all day.

Then I cleaned our bedroom and the house as well as started to prepare dinner .

Good dxck will really have you doing cooking and cleaning , Yvette wasn't lying in baby boy .

I slipped on the couch and grabbed my phone remembering to call Ashley .

Her ass finally picked up.

"Hey ash !" I said not being able to hide my excitement

"I missed you so much bae ! I'm sorry I was tripping" she said sounded just as excited as me

Me and Ashley always fought but we also always came back around like best-friends do most of the time.

"We gotta hook up soon ! So much to tell"

"how bout later on tonight ? I'll come by Jojo's or something . Trey told me you staying there now"

"Yes OMG" I said before laughing

"But no forreal I seen Darnell the other day" she said killing the joy

"I seen him a couple weeks ago and him and Jojo got a little confrontational" I said