24 - enough is enough

#SorryForTheLongAssWait

Naomi POV

Positive

Positive

Positive

All three pregnancy test said positive. I didn't know wether Jo would be excited or not, he hasn't been the same since he came home. It was like no matter what he wasn't happy.

The only time he'd leave was to see his mother and when Lex had her baby, it was a boy.... She named him Lemarcus.

I'd cook , clean , go to school and stay out of his way. Everybody knew something was fucked up but nobody said anything.

But I couldn't take it anymore, I wouldn't let my baby come into this world like this. I walked into the room and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Jojo?"

"Yes?" He said turning over looking at me

"You can't keep sitting around all day like this, this isn't you... I know you're going through a lot but you can't do this"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want Naomi, Ima grown ass man"

I sighed "I know this way of living isn't who you are"

"then clearly you don't know me, I ain't got shit to live for so fuck it. What's all this money for? All this shit? I don't give a fuck anymore"

"So I'm not enough to live for? I thought you were in love with me. You don't do or say this type of stuff to people you love"

"I thought so too. I love you but I don't think I'm in love"

I began to cry at the edge of the bed. I wasn't balling crying but the tears were rolling down my face. I really got played.

I got up and looked at him, he had the same  facial expression his face always had now, it had no emotion.

I didn't say anything, I just grabbed everything I had to my name and left. I had been saving up for no reason so I called Ashley and she took me to a couple places. I got a two bed room for rent.

Within a week I found a part time job too. I didn't have a car but in time I would get there. I realize now that I depended on Jojo for more than I should have but me and my baby wouldn't depend on nobody for nothing.

Jojo POV

I realize now that nobody understands my depression. Something since I woke up changed me and maybe I was meant to die. I'll forever be thankful to Nai for saving me and taking care of me but I feel somewhat empty now.

She will get it in the long run. My brother and sister get it and that's why they don't bother me. I don't need much more, I've done enough in my life. I just need a lot of time and space to myself.