Part 1

Hey, my name is Y/n. I am 21 years old and live with my best friend Gracie in a house in London. I know Gracie since I was seven years old. We got close because my parents were never like my parents..my dad is an alcoholic, my mom is drug addict and my older sister moved away when I was five. She never really cared about me so that's why I'm grateful to have a best friend like Gracie. Her family took care of me, more then my biological parents. Gracie and me always had the idea of her being an assistent for a rich actor and me being an actress but we didn't took it serious since that day...

„Y/n wake up!!! I have to tell you something" she says exciting.
„Dude really? It's 8am what is so important?"
I say with my eyes closed in a tired voice.
„I got a new job! Guess for which actor I am going to work!?" she says excited again.
„I don't know maybe for me?" at that moment she hit me on my arm which didn't hurt but I was to dramatic at that moment so I just said „autsch that hurts! Be careful with my beautiful arm, lady." I said laughing and feeling her emotionless face looking at me.
„Okay I'm going to tell you but don't freak out."
„Tell me."
„I work for Tom Holland!"
„DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!!"

I stand up and look at her like I just saw a ghost.

„Yeah, I'm starting today so could you-"
„Bring you lunch? Drive you? Bring you some-"
„Y/n breath!" she says laughing „Just wait here for me. I'm sure I want to talk to you about this job when I'm home again."
„Really? That's all? Damn uh okay alright."
„Okay I have to go now. Bye."

And with that sentence she run outside to her car and drive off.

*two hours later*
I heard a knock at my door and without even knowing who it is I said „come in." . The door opens and I see Gracie crying. I jump right up and ask her why she has tears in her eyes.

„I'm never going to leave this house again!"
„Why, what happened?"
„It was a disaster! He was so rude to me."
„What did he say?"
„He said that I never going to be a assistent."
„Okay alright let's go."
„Where are we going."
„He's going to meet my best friend."
„Y/n please don't do -"
„Go wait for me in the car. I'll be there in a second."

꧁Hey. I'm sorry if this part isn't as good as other Storys but that's my first story so I'm going to learn how to write good. I hope that you still like that part. Love you guys and thanks for reading.꧂