like family.

This chapter is long overdue I suggest you re-read the story to understand what's going on._*

I laughed heartily at her reaction. He rubbed over his face again attempting to wipe her spit off my face .

I was still upset at the nasty hoe for spitting on him .I've heard and seen what this bitch mouth do.

My team bugged both Rome and Quan's security systems and surveillance cameras which they had inside their house.

This lil bitch get down.

She get that shit from her mom though.

She's lived in the hood most of her life with her me after her mom's hoe ass ways caught up to her.

I bet baby girl don't even know her mom dead.

My voice echoed throughout at the basement as I laughed even harder at my thoughts.

I wasn't expecting it to be this damn hilarious.

The bitch was too damn naive.

She doesn't know shit.

If she wasn't out here being a hoe and stayed her ass in school she wouldn't be in the predicament.

But I personally don't give a fuck who she is, she's just a pawn. She's dispensable.

"You grimy as fuck this" she said twisting her face up and shaking her head after my laughter died down.

" Buisness is buisness and you got in the way. If you were in school instead of popping pussy you wouldn't be in this situation now would you? " I said chuckling a little.

" Buisness is Buisness? Man fuck you! You were like family ". She said venomously.

" Watch your tone, you're luck you still alive . I'm doing you a favor. " I said smiling at her.

" Fuck you and your favors. You rat ass bitch. "
I frowned slightly at her comments.

" You know you've gotta nice Lil body there. " He said licking his lips causing me to frown.

" I could make a nice profit off of you. Especially with your experience ". I said putting emphasis on experience.

" Kill yourself . They will come looking for me. Your dead bitch your-" he swiftly punched her knocking her out after growing tired of her rant.

"Have fun with her, but don't kill her. " I said to my two workers then we walked towards the door.

I glanced back briefly to see both of them dropping their pants around their and shuffling towards her unconscious body.

I walked out the basement silently shutting the door behind me to go check on my production.

"Ima be in my office ." He yelled to me.

" Ion give a fuck , you're not my child you don't have to tell me what you're doing all the time ." I said rolling my eyes .

He prolly about to go fuck another worker . I thought to myself.

I walked into the first room scanning over the naked workers with their hair down and surgical masks over their faces chopping up the new bricks of cocaine and bagging it.

" Aye boss. " my worker Malcolm yells getting my attention .

" What nigga. " I asked slightly annoyed.

" We got this nigga tryna do business from Dubai . Said he got some new better quality shit and wants a meeting."

I rubbed my hands thinking of this new business prospect.