take a left .

Picture of Mama and Miracle above with her dress.

" Take a left then take a right so you can find out where you got me fucked up at"

- Miracle

Miracle POV

I ran my hand through my hair.Words cant explain how tired I am of this shit.

I slid out the booth and walked up to the front desk to pay for my ice cream.

"Hi how may I help you".the clerk said with a slight attitude and fake smile.

"Im paying my bill." I said catching one back then handing her the money .

" Alright ma'am" She said snatching the money out my hand .

I ran my hand over my face tryna calm my nerves before I snatched this bitch up.

.I leaned forward and lightly said "Bitch, I don't know what the fuck your problem is but you gone fix that little fuck ass attitude of yours before I beat the synthetic out your head hoe, play with me if you want".

I said then leaned back and smiled at her.

"Oh , hell nahh Bitch. Yo hoe ass dont be tryna check me I seen you over there talking to my baby daddy Quan .You better stay the fuck away from my man , Ill come cross this counter fo'real."

I just looked at her and laughed .

" Your man ?

Bitch thats everybody man.

And as for that li statement bout coming cross this counter .

Come cross it so you can take left then take a right so you can find out where you got me fucked up at ".

" The fuck ? Bitch fuck you ! You po hoe "

" Broke ass bitch "

" But you're the one whose babydaddy doesn't even want ". I said laughing.

" Bitch "she yelled jumping across trying to grab me .

I jumped back and squared up.

" Lala stop! " one of her coworkers yelled .While another one grabbed her.

" Bitch wessup. I ll fuck you up hoe" she yelled as they carried her off.

I shook my head and walked out.

Quan has a wife and a ghetto ass babymama.

This is complete bullshit.I got in my car and decided to head to my aunt Tyane's house.

She always gives me the best advice.

I drove through my old neighborhood reminiscing.

Walking down the street from the candy lady eating freeze cups , ignoring the niggas tryna holla from their porch .

Sneaking outside to go hang with Tyrese. My middle school boyfriend .

I pulled up to my aunt tyanes house.

I got out and walked up to the front door and ringing the doorbell.

She opened the door and pulled me into a hug.

"Baby how you been? Why yo ugly ass ane came to see me?

,Who you been fucking yo hips spreading? " she said pulling back then turning me around to look at my butt .

"Mama , stop!" I said my face now completely red.

."Mhm ,Bring yo fast ass in here."

"Chris you know Miracle dont brought her ass over here ane called in months tho ."she yelled to her boyfriend.