snake .

I woke up to a blinding migraine, my whole body was sore .

My eyes were watering as I tried to take in my surroundings.

I attempted to stand only to fall back down onto a hard matress due to the room spinning.

I laid there till the migraine subsided.

I stood and scanned the room.

I was in a dank basement, there were no windows ,and a large pole in the middle of the room.

My face twisted up in disgust realizing I was previously laying on a yellowed stain covered matress.

I could hear the click of rats nails against the concrete floor causing my face to further twist in disgust.

I shivered at the thought of them . I'm not scared of em but I sure as hell don't want em on me .

What the fuck has Tavi got me into, I hate to say it but I hope Rome or Quan finds me and fast. I thought.

I walked across the room to a set of stairs.

They're dumb as fuck for not chaining me down.

They most likely locked the door. I thought as I made my way up the stairs as silently as possible .

I was halfway up the steps when the door swung open causing me to freeze in place.

"Aye boss, she's up. "the masked figure said then started towards me.

He gripped me by my hair then threw me down the steps .

I landed hard on the concrete floor of the basement.

My whole body ached as I sent up a silent prayer.

I clinched my eyes closed as I struggled to not let tears escape.

"Never show weakness."I always told myself

"Why are you doing this to me? " I asked.

"Bitch ,shut up .Fuck you crying fo? " he said standing over me .

"Fuck you. " was all I could get out . He let out a laugh but there was no humor in his eyes .

"Silly ass bitch .Getcho ass up " .

He grabbed my hair dragging me over to a pole in the center of the room then chained my arms behind it.

"Boss'll be down in a second have fun " he said leaving the room.

"The fuck he mean ,have fun?" I thought watching him walk out.

Minutes later another masked man holding a towel came down along with two others behind him carrying guns and what looked like a woman who was also masked.

I stared at them observing trying to gather any clue as to who they were .

One stared at me with somewhat familiar piercing gray eyes while the others looked over my body hungrily.

He squated down in front of me never breaking our gaze.

"Here " he said wrapping the towel around my body.

"What is your name li ma ?". He said continuing to stare.

This nigga ane blink yet. Typa shit? I thought.

I laughed obviously startling them .He cleared his throat.

"I don't see what's amusing to you ". Causing me to laugh harder.

"What the fuck is funny bitch ? We want to laugh too ?" The woman said angrily .

"See whats amusing is you niggas and this whole li wack ass set up. You lame as fuck." I paused them continued.

"You have these li bum ass niggaa bust up my date ,knock me out, push me down stair ,and chain me up to a pole in the rat infested nasty ass basement. "

"But the first thing you ask me is my name. Fuck you wanna know for ?

You wanna be my bestfriend or some shit ?

Fuck out my face.

Yeen no boss .

Pussy ass. Now get the fuck out my presence .

Yeen worthy" I said then spit in his face.

"And the names Miracle bitch but your peasant ass can refer to me as Ms. Prewett. "I spat .

"Look ,lil bitch" the woman began.

"It's okay babe " he said cutting her off.

His beautiful grey eyes suddenly darkened.

The man stood staring at me blankly

seemingly unfazed by my li speech.

Him and the woman suddenly erupted into laughter.

"You weird as fuck b " I said screwing my face up at him .

He paused then began laughing harder.

"I knew you had a temper but damn. You really gone snap on yo nigga like that ? Thought we was cool b" he said laughing along with the female .

"Mickey unchain her and take her upstairs clean her up. But bring her back down as soon as you get done " the lady ordered the man tall man on the right of him.

"This nigga slick beat her ass I just told him to check on her"he said laughing that humorless laugh again.

The man came behind me briskly unchaining me than snatching me up.

"Wait babygirl we gotta suprise for you"their supposed bosses said chuckling.

They both slowly began to remove their mask. My mouth gaped open as I realized who they were.

This was the ultimate betrayal.

Anyone, anybody.

But this bitch to do this ?

This was foul.

"You fuckin snake "I said shaking my head.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

cliffhanger. Sorry for the short chapter but writers block is killing. Share, Comment ,Vote. Who's the snake ?

-Much love Kay B