Chapter 9

Please don't forget to vote
That's James up ther y'all 😭😭

Please don't forget to voteThat's James up ther y'all 😭😭

Amya POV

It was really late and I finally arrived to my house after a 1 hour drive. I grabbed my suitcase case and walked in my driveway to my house. I could see that my sister and mom was home. I just know it was drama.

I opened the door and walked in my sister was in the kitchen and my mom was in the living room. "Hey" I shyly said catching there attention

"Amya what you doing here and why you come in this late" my mom asked

"Unfortunately I got fired"

"I ain't surprised" my older sister Nina scoffed

She's 20 and she's always talked shit about me ever since we where young. I just ignored her comment.

"What happened how did you get fired" my mom asked

"Well I dont really wanna talk about it the person that I went to is a rapper I don't really wanna make or start any drama"

"Who" Nina asked

"Nbayoungboy"

"Your lying"

" I'm not it's true"

"You got fired by yb?? If that was me I would've rode his dic-"

My mom side eyes her and she stopped. I laughed and went to my room I was so tired. Since I was back now I just decided to tell James to come over.

I texted Jess that I got home cause she told me to tell her. She told me that Kentrell calmed down and he was trying to find a way to make it up to Iyanna. Typical ain't shit nigga. I just hope I'm still getting a check.

I before I hopped in the shower I texted James.

Me: come in 30-45 min

I turned off my phone and hopped in the shower.

————-

I rubbed my Vaseline on me and my fragrance oil. I was freshly shaved and feeling good. My sister walked in. "Why you getting so oiled up" she scrunched her face

"It's called self care babe you could use it" I smartly said

"Lemme find out" she slammed my door

I know my mom was already sleep by the and I'm locking my door so Nina won't come in. So this should be a success.

I put on some biker shorts and a white tank top. I put my hair in a bun and put on my anklet. I heard a knock from my window and knew exactly who it was. I went to go open my window and helped James up.

I couldn't help but to smile he looked good and I was feeling it. "Why you staring come give me a hug" he said cheesing

I gave him a big hug "boy you act like I was gone for so long or something"

I kissed him all over his face. My mom knew me and him where together but she hated for sum odd reason.

James kissed me back passionately. "You must've missed me" I laughed as he kept kissing me.

While we were making out on the bed his phone kept on ringing. He turned it off and we kept going. Now straddling on top of him I was enjoying every second. His phone started ringing again and I got irritated. I snatched the phone away from him.

"MAN CHILL" he got mad trying to get it away from me

I looked at the notifications and there was a whole bunch of calls from the contact name "My❤️". I looked at it with disbelief.

"WHO TF IS THIS" I yelled at him showing him the phone I didn't even care that I had to be sneaking right now

"That ain't nobody why you trippin" he tried to grab the phone but I threw it on the ground breaking it with tears rolling down my eyes.

As soon as I did that we heard my room door burst open with my mom looking at me angrily and my sister with a smirk on her face. "WHY THE HELL IS HE IN MY HOUSE AMYA?" She yelled angrily

He was already my so he started quickly getting his stuff climbing back out my window as I stood there in shock. I tried to say something but too many emotions were in my head.

"YEAH GET OUT MY HOUSE BIG BITCH" she said to James then turned back to me " SO YOU IN MY HOUSE FUCCIN? THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW AMYA?"

"I wasn't even doing anything mom I swear" i said back seeing my sister laughing In the back

" YOU KNOW WHAT? LEAVE RIGHT NOW SINCE YOU WANNA BE A FAST TAIL GIRL FUCKING THESE NIGGAS GO BE WITH THEM AND SEE IF THEYLL TAKE CARE OF YOU" she slammed my door

I broke down crying what am I gonna do? I put on my sweat suit and packed me a suit case and left. As I walked out of my room I seen my sister smirking. Of course she told. I just mugged her and walked out.

I tried calling James multiple times but he didn't answer. I walked along the dark street with my suitcase and my handbag thinking what has my life come to. I seen a car slowing down near me and I started walking faster.

"Aye hold up" the person yelled from the car

I looked back to see Jess's older brother, Leon, i stopped and walked up to the car. "Whatchu doing out hea? You was crying?" He asked

"Yeah , I just got kicked out" I responded trying to wipe my tears

"What happened"

"I don't really want to talk about it"

"You wanna sleep at my crib?"

"Sure"

He helped me put my stuff in the car. And I got in the passenger seat. He was the same age as my sister. He always had a crush on me ever since we were younger but I never really looked his way. And it was gonna be weird to date my best friends brother.

———

We got to his apartment and I changed my clothes. He let me sleep in his room while he slept on the couch.

I just want a normal life.

_________________________________

Thoughts on Nina?

Though on James and Amya getting caught?

Thoughts on Leon?