Chapter 14: Cheater part 1

Omniscient POV

Jess quietly came in the house the next day she was supposed to be at Bens for one night and ended up spending two. She quietly crept to her room then kentrell came out of nowhere with a coffee mug in his hand. She still crept because he didn't hear her.
"Fuck, this nigga gone fire me" she thought

"Aye" said kentrell turning around after heard the floor creak "who dea?"

She just gave up. She went back to the kitchen. "It's me"

"Whea you been?" He scrunched his face

"I told you this Kentrell at Ben's"

"I told you, you could spend one night not two so what the fuck is you doing? You wanna get fired?"

"Nooooo it was just a one time thingggg Kentrell pleaseee don't fire me" she pleaded because the pay was damn good

He thought for a second. "Okay I won't, just tell me who is Leon to Amya?"

"Leon?" Jess scrunched her face "that's just my rusty ole brother"

"He ever fucked with Amya?"

"No he's just had a lil crush on her when we were younger, he be calling her princess and stuff just corny shit but nothing serious why?"

"Nothing just asking"

Jess shrugged and made her way to her and Amyas room.

"I can tell my potna really fucked u up" kentrell laughed

"Whatchu mean?"

"You walking like a chicken"

She flicked him off and went to Amya's room. She knew she would be sleeping. She walked up to the bed and shook her a bit. Amya rubbed her eyes and slightly opened them. Amya's face was tear-stained and eyes were sorrowful, alarming Jess. "Hey pretty I'm here what's wrong?"

"Heyy did you have fun" said Amya weakly

"Yeah I did but what's wrong"

"It's kentrell... I slept in his room the other night and it was really nice but I didn't wanna get sexual so ever since he's been ignoring me. I'm starting to like him..."

Jess was shocked she knew Amya had a lil crush on kentrell but didn't know that it was this big to the point of having her cry herself to sleep.

She rubbed her back. "It's gon okay Amya, you need to enjoy your own company because you just got outta a relationship. You're young Amya your 17 he's 21 y'all are focused on two different things. You don't need him or James"

"I know but i just thought he kinda liked me but I guess I should've of know"

Jess sighed she didn't even know what to tell Amya but she didn't like seeing her upset like this. "You want me to fuck him up?"

"No" Amya laughed "don't even talk about it ion want him to think I'm pressing over him"

But little did she know Kentrell could already tell she was pressing over him. He was just playing games for his own entertainment.

 He was just playing games for his own entertainment