Fifteen

His lips trail down to my neck, peppering small but harsh kisses all along the base of my neck. My hands go up and down his back until eventually landing in his curls and tugging at them the slightest bit. One of his hands goes to my waist and the other rests next to my head to support his weight. His head comes up from my neck and I am met with those gorgeous brown eyes of his.

"It's only you Nini," He whispers huskily before leaning down and planting his lips against mine.

My eyes fly open. I look over at my clock and check the time.

2:34 AM.

What the hell?

Did I just have an unholy dream?

About my ex boyfriend?

That's not good.

Danny DeVito would not approve of that. And probably neither would Ricky.

I'm going to hell.

I need to go to church.

There is no way I just dreamt about something like that.

+

"Hey Ricky, I have a question." I inform, placing my chin in the palm of my hand. We were at lunch and I was sitting at a table with Ej, Kourtney, and Ricky.

"Of course. What's up?" He replies, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"What do you think Danny DeVito would do if he was gaining feelings for someone?" I ask, watching as his eyes go wide.

"Nini Salazar-Roberts. Are you asking me this because you have feelings for someone?" He raises his eyebrows, and his expression looks a little- sad? Why on earth is he sad?

"What? Who, me? No! No way. That is preposterous! I feel deeply offended!" I put my hand over my heart and gasp, my voice coming out a tiny bit British.

He looks down at his food, so obviously trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"You're not a very good liar, Nini." He points out.

"Meanie. Danny DeVito would never say something like tha-"

"What's his name?" He queries, his voice coming out soft.

Okay, Nini. Just say a normal name. It's not that hard. Just say a normal name like Blake or Kyle or Shawn.

"Cornelius," I blurt, watching as his head snaps up from his food and looks at me with a weirded out expression.

"You have feelings for someone named Cornelius?" He raises his eyebrows.

Welp, no going back now.

"Yes. Cornelius is his name." I confirm, watching as disgust washes over his face.

"That's not a moanable name. Imagine getting hot and heavy with him and just being like- RIGHT THERE CORNELIUS!"

"Ricky!" I yell, slapping his arm.

"It's the truth! I literally cannot imagine anybody moaning the name Cornelius."

"Oh because Richard is so much better."

"It's better then Cornelius!"

"What are you two lovebirds talking about?" Ej wonders, joining on our conversation.

"Nini likes someone named Corn-" Ricky starts, but I slap my hand over his mouth, preventing him from saying anything else.

"We are just talking about how badly Ricky wants to rail the hell out of Danny DeVito!" I explain, hoping Ej doesn't notice I'm lying.