Chapter 4

Jacquees' Pov:

Lunch Finally Came Around And My Ass Was Starving. A Nigga Thought He Was Gone Die. I Walked Into The Lunch Room And Me And Issa Got In Line.

"Yo Cuh, What Was You Looking At In The Hallway" Issa Asked Me.

"Who Me"

"Who The Fuck Else"

"Awe, Nothing"

"You Sure Cause It Really Had Yo' Attention"

"Nah It Wasn't Shit"

I Was Desperately Trying Not To Look Around The Lunch Room And Search For Her. My Eyes Kept Pulling Towards The Crowd Of Loud Ass, Bad Ass, Stupid Ass Kids. I Finally Seen Her And She Was Sitting With That Girl Ria.

I Tryed To Fuck With Ria But That Girl Has An Attitude Problem Out Of This Damn World. Plus Girls Like Ria Always Want A Relationship. I Ain't With All That.

After Getting Our Lunches We looked For A Place To Sit But The Lunch Room Was Extra Packed. Niggas Was Ditching They Class Left To Right.

"Ayo Let's Go Sit Over There" I Said Pointing At Raine's Table

"Aight Coo' "

We Went And Sat Down At Raine And Ria's Table And they Looked At Us Like We Were Crazy.

"What The Hell Are Y'all Doing" Ria Asked.

I Looked At Raine And She Was Avoiding Looking At Me.

"We Tryna Eat, What It Look Like Mayne" Issa Said.

"Can't y'all Sit Somewhere Else"

"Can't You See The Lunch Room Full"

"Go Sit With Y'all Hoes"

My Head Snapped In Ria's Direction. "Ion Got Hoes" I Told Her.

"And May God Forgive You For Lying The Way You Just Did"

Raine Giggled But Still Never Looked At Me.

"You Know It's Rude To Not Look At Somebody When Talking" Issa Said To Raine.

Raine Looked Up At Him. "I Wasn't Speaking To You Now Was I?"

"What's Yo Name Again, Rain?"

"Raine, Don't Call Me Rain" She Said Looking Back Down At Her Tray

"So Raine, When Can I Come Over"

Her Head Snapped Back In Issa's Direction.

"Excuse Me"

"It Was Just A Simple Question. I Mean You Gone Let A Nigga Hit Or Nah"

I Couldn't Handle Issa Asking Her Those Questions.

"Stop" I Said Making Everyone Look At Me. "Can You Not do This?"

Issa Looked At Me Confused. "What You Mean?"

"She Just Got Here, And She's Trying To Eat And You Already Down Her Throat And Up Her Ass."

"Aight Whatever."

Raine Looked At Me And Lightly Smiled. She Mouthed To Me "Thank You" Before Moving Her Hair Behind Her Ear And Looking Back Down At Her Tray.

As We Were Leaving Lunch I Asked Raine For Her Number And She Actually Gave It To Me.

"Oh And I'm So Sorry About My Cousin" I Told Her.

"It's Okay"

"Nah"

"Nah?"

"You Deserve Respect And He Wasn't Being Respectful. I Know My Aunty Taught Him Better Than That"

We Both Chuckled. "I Guess I'll See You Later" She Said.

"Definitely"

After School I Went Straight Home. I Was Too Happy That I Got Raine's Number. Raine Ain't Like The Girls At Towers High, Throwing Themselves At Me And Issa. She Respects Herself. I'm Just Glad I Got A Chance To Even Talk To Her.