Chapter 21

Raine's Pov:
I Walked With The Officer To Que's Holding Cell. When We Walked Up Que Came Up To The Door.

"Hey Baby, Did You Call My Mom"

"Yeah" I Said Lowly

"What's Wrong"

"Que Why"

"Why What"

"You Shouldn't Have Done That. You Didn't Have To Fight Him"

"But- But Raine I Did It For You"

"And I Told You Not To! You Don't Understand, He's Never Going To Stop!"

"I Don't Understand Why Your Mad!"

"Because You Didn't Have To Do This!"

"Fine Raine, I Know Now Not To Do Shit For You Anymore"

"Fine Then!"

I Turned Away From Que And Was Face To Face With His Mom. She Looked At Que In Disappointment.

"I'm Sorry Mama Rosie" I Told Her

"Its Okay Baby Girl"

I Left And Went Home. I Know He Only Did It To Protect Me But I Asked Him Not To And He Should Have Respected That. Who Knows What Demarco Could Have Done.

When I Got Home I Went Straight Up To My Room And Laid Face Down On My Bed. I Heard A Knock At The Door.

"What" I Asked.

The Door Opened And My Dad Walked In.
"You Alright"

"Yeah"

"Alright Well I'm About To KO"

"OK Goodnight"

The Next Morning I Got Up And Showered. After Getting Dressed I Ran Over To Ria's House. We Sat In Her Room As I Explained Every Thing From Last Night.

"Aw He's Like Your Little Romeo, Fighting For His Love" She Said

"No Your Not Getting It"

"What"

"I Didn't Want Him to Do That, I Specifically Asked Him Not To But He Did It Any Ways. He Shouldn't Have Done That"

"I've Been Knowing Him For A Little While And He Doesn't Just Fight For Nothing. He Fight For Things He Loves And People He Care About. I've Never Seen The Boy Look So In Love Before, It's Almost Ridiculous. I Think You Need To Apologize"

I Thought About It For A Second. Was She Right? Of, Course She Was. all He Was Trying To Do Was Protect Me And I Straight Went Off On Him, Leaving Him Standing There In A Holding Cell.

I Got Up And Ria Looked Up At Me.

"What Are You About To Do"

"Go See If Que Is Home Yet"

She Clapped Her Hands. "Yaaay, Okay Go, I'll See You Later.

I Grabbed My Stuff And Hopped In My Car, Driving Down To His House. I Knocked On The Door A Couple Of Times Before Que Answered With Nothing But Some Basketball Short. He Leaned On The Door Frame And Crossed His Arms.

"What Do You Want?" He Asked

"I Came To Talk To You"

"About ?"

"About Last Night"

"What About It"

I Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy "I Wanted To Apologize"

"Nah, Fuck Yo Apology. You Was Suppose To Be There For Me But Instead You Left Me Looking Like A Fool. So Yeah, Dismiss Yo Self."

He Slammed The Door Straight In My Face. I Stood There Looking Dumb Founded. Instantly Tears Were Pouring From My Eyes . I Got In My Car And Went Home.

When I Made It Home I Ran Up To My Room, Shutting The Door And Laid On My Bed. My Dad Came In A Few Seconds Later.

"Droplet You Okay" He Asked

"I'm Fine"

"You Sound Like Your Crying"

"Daddy I Said I'm Fine, Can You Please Just Get Out"

I Grabbed My Phone As I Heard My Door Closed And Texted Ria. She Didn't Reply. I Texted Her Again But She Didn't Reply So I Called Her Phone.

"Hello"

"Why Didn't You Answer My Text?"

"I'm Sorry I Was With Issa, What's Wrong, Why Do You Sound Like You've Been Crying"

"Yo Is That Raine?" I Heard Issa Say In The Background.

"Yeah But Somethings Wrong. Raine I'll Be There In A Few Seconds." She Hung Up And I Set My Phone Down.

Almost 30 Seconds Later Ria And Issa Walked Into My Room.

"Raine What Happened" Ria Asked.

I Told Her About What Happened When I Went To Que's House. They Both Just Looked At Me Then At Each Other.

"I Don't Know What To Do" I Said.

"Just Give Him A Little Bit Of Time to Get His Head Together" Issa Said. "Right Now He's Just..Fragile"

"I Guess" I Laid There Thinking About Que For The Rest Of The Night.