dont hate me, fuck me.

"Get out of my room now." Riley said to her brother vinnie. I was at her house hanging out, and vinnie kept bugging us. Not really "us", just mostly me.

"For real hacker. Nobody wants you here, go somewhere else." I said sternly, him slightly grinning.

"I love pissing you off, Alex. You get so mad over small things and it's hilarious." vinnie said leaning slightly, hovering over the bed. Leaning over me.

"Yea well piss me off from a distance please. I can smell you. And by the way i don't get mad over small things, i just get mad that you exist." i said.

"at least my parents love me." vinnie stated.

"you consider them never once caring about your life, and then never being around loving you? gosh. what is wrong with you." I scoffed.

I leaned closer into him, opening my mouth to let out another remark before i was interrupted by riley.

"Can you guys not. Thank you." she said sternly.

Vinnie and i pierced each other with our eyes. if looks could kill, god, he'd be so dead. Vinnies eyes flickered down, to my lips, boobs, and back up. I can't lie, even though i hate the fuck out of vinnie hacker, god damn, i just wanna know how good he is. (at slaughtering children ofc😋)

I bite my lip thinking of what could happen, completely zoning out. Vinnie was clearly thinking of it too, his pants tenting just slightly to the sight of my body and me biting my lip. My eyes flicked down and he quickly covered his boner with his hands.

I slowly moved my eyes up his body to his eyes. "What's wrong, hacker? hmm?" i said as his skin flushed.

"I gotta go." he said getting up off of the bed and running out the door.

"like we haven't been trying to get him out forever. He's so weird." Riley spoke up.

I wanted to go see what he was doing. i needed to make up an excuse to leave. What's the easiest excuse of all...the bathroom.

"riley i'm going to the bathroom." i said getting up quickly and walking a tad bit fast.

I went and knocked on door and opened it, he wasn't even in there. "vinnie?" i said walking down the hall, seeing the bathroom door open slightly. I heard small quiet moans as i got closer. "no fucking way." i laughed quietly.

i opened the door to the bathroom quietly, vinnies eyes closed clearly enjoying himself, before i shut the bathroom door loudly.

"HOLY SHIT ALEX." vinnie screamed but it was quiet enough for riley not to hear.

"hmmm what are you doing. and why are you doing it. please tell me it's not bc of your sister. god ew vinnie." I said shuddering at the thought.

"ew no what the fuck alex. it's none of your goddamn business." he remarked.

"watch how you talk to me hacker." i said darkening my eyes, crossing my arms.

"yeah?" he said standing up, getting in my space, pushing me against the wall, his hands gripping my waist. "and what are you gonna do about it alex?"

"that's for you to find out and not for me to tell dumbass" i said regaining myself. he chuckled and backed up removing himself from the curves of my body.

"that mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble someday hun." he said pointing a finger towards me.

i walked closer to him and leaned in his face. "I'm counting on it." and i opened the bathroom door and left.

was this cringy 😭should i finish it or not