♕ Sammy Image ♕

* Your POV *

“Fuckboy Wilk!” Samantha yelled across the street.

I was hanging out with Samantha who was a good friend of mine. We were sitting outside until she saw a kid name Sammy who goes to our high school.

After she yelled that out Sammy and his friend started walking towards us. He made his way to my porch and stood there proudly.

“Hey guys, ” Samantha said. Sammy smiled showing his cute little simple. His friend smiled too. I would say hi but I don't really talk to them.

“Who is your friend? ” Sammy asked. My eyes glazed at Sammy and he licked his lips. “Oh. This is y/n. Y/n this is Nate and Sammy, ” she said.

I smiled and waved at them as Nate spoke. “You can call me Skate, baby girl.” he says as he winked at me.

I felt myself blushed. “Where are you guys off to? ” Samantha asked. “Oh, we were going to The Jack's party. You guys wanna roll along? ” Sammy asked pointing at us.

Samantha looked at me. “Do you wanna go? ” she asked me. Suddenly all their eyes were on me. I was quiet till Skate broke the ice. “It's just gonna be a little kick back. It's gonna be chill.” he said.

I didn't want to seem lame. Especially that Skate and Sammy were hella attractive like oh my gosh.

“Sure why not? ” I say. Skate and Sammy both smiled. “Alright then. Will we see you guys in a bit? ” Sammy asked.

“You guys can wait here. I mean it won't take us long to get dress.” Samantha spoked.

We all entered my house.  “You guys can have a seat on the couch right there. ” I said pointing at the living room. They walked over and took a seat as Samantha and I made our way upstairs to my room.

We quickly threw on something appropriate since it was a kickback.

I threw on some black and white Vans, skinny black skinny jeans and a black crop top on it. Black was all I usually wore. Sam had trouble looking in my closet considering I have a lot of black clothes. Eventually she threw on some white Vans, black high waisted jeans, a black crop top and a white and black Nike jacket. She kept it unzipped. She looked better than me. We did fresh makeup and straighten our hair.

We walked downstairs to were Sammy and Skate were talking.

“Took you guys long enough.” Skate said.

“ We could've been longer.” Sam said. She grabbed my car keys.

She threw them to me as I walked over to my car. I had a 2008 black Ford Focus. This car was my baby. I was driver as Sam got shotgun and Sammy sat behind Sam and Skate sat behind me.

He gave me directions to The Jack's house and I pulled up and parked on a curve. We got out the house and let the guys lead the way. A tall boy with blonde boy opened the door. “Wassup, dudes. ” he said shaking Sammy's and Skate's hand.

“Nah nothing much. Um we brought a long Samantha and y/n. Is that cool? ” Skate said.

He looked at us. “Yeah that's cool.” he said. We walked in the house and the blonde hair kid sat down so did Skate and Samantha. Sammy took me around introducing the three other people in the room. “Okay y/n this is Big Mike, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor and that dude who opened the door is Jack Johnson. ” I shooked their hands and took a seat.

“So where is everybody else? ” Skate asked. “Oh they're coming.” Gilinsky said.

40 minuets later and the house got packed. So much for a kickback.

I was siting on a couch with Samantha and told her I have to use the bathroom. I didn't really I just felt so much anxiety in me I needed a quiet room for a second. I went upstairs and follow Samantha's directions. Second door down on the right. I opened it and stood there looking at myself in the mirror. I fixed myself and put water on my hands. I opened the door into the quiet hall until I was pinned against the wall. I figured out the face and it was Sammy. His hot breath hovered against mine. He grabbed my hand and lead me into a room. It was a big room and he locked the door. He walked towards me and placed his hands on my jaw. “Sammy...”

“Shhhh.” Sammy said. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. I finally got him to back off. I looked at Sammy. Ugh he was so cute but why would he want me?

“Look y/n I know we just met but I want you.” he said.

But the thing with Sammy is that he is a fuck boy.

“No. You mess around with so many people. I'm not gonna let you get me just like that. ” I said. Then I got an idea. To prove if Sammy really wants me I'm gonna play hard to get.

Sammy walked towards me and placed his hands on my jaw. “But I really do want you. Not just a hit and run. I want to be able to call you my girl.” he says softly. I placed my hand in the back on his head as he lifts me up. I wrapped myself around his and the put me down on the bed as he hovered me.
I got up quickly and pulled myself towards him.

“If you want me. Show it.” I wishpered softly and placed a light kiss on his neck. His eyes rolled back as I pulled away. He clenched his jaw as I smirked with him waking out the room. I walked downstairs to Samantha who was still sitting on the couch.

“Hey. I'm gonna leave. Do you wanna come? ” I asked her.

“Nah. I'll have Skate take me home. I'm waiting for someone. If you want to leave that's fine.” she says.

I walked outside the house to my car. I looked at the house one more time and saw Sammy looking out the window as he stared down at me. I winked at him and got into my car and drove away.