☆ Cameron Image ☆

* Your P.O.V *

Los Angeles, California. And my best friend and I finally graduated high school. We always said when we graduate and get accepted to the same college in L.A we would get a studio or an apartment together.

We finally did it and agreed on an apartment. After a few weeks we were all settled in and I love the place.

I woke up one morning before my best friend and since I was only living with her I was wearing a denim top with some black shorts and started cooking for us two. Within thirty minutes she came out and made her way to the kitchen. "Good morning sleeping beauty," I said. She smiled at sat down. "Morning," she said. I put out a plate at her with three pancakes stacked on top with syrup dripping down.

"Thank you," she said. I nodded my head at her and sat down at the table across from her. "Any mail this morning?" She asked. "I don't know. I'll check in a bit," I said.

After eating I threw on some shoes and grabbed the keys and headed down to check my mail. I've never check it before so I'm sure I would have trouble finding our box. Out of all the boxes there was in the wall I found mine.

C25

"You got to be kidding me," I said under my breath. I stood on my tippy toes and tried sticking the key into the keyhole. It was too high up I could barely even push it in.

Soon I noticed a guy came and checked his mail. Usually what other people would do is ask for help but not me. I want to be independent and wanted to do this on my own. I jumped a few times as words like "fuck" or "ugh" or "c'mon" and even "dude" would slip out my mouth.

The guy next to me closed his mail box and watched me struggle. I jumped one more time and landed on my feet. "Oh my gosh," I mumbled under my breath. The guy next to me chuckled and I looked at him. "Let me help you," he said with a smile on his face grabbing my key lightly.

I gave him the key and put my hands on my hips and watch him pull his arm up and open my mail box. He grabbed my mail, closed my box and handed my mail to me.

He flashed a smile. "Here ya go," he said. I smiled and took it from him. "Thanks," I said. "Just moved in?" He asked. "Like a few weeks ago," I stated. He nodded his head. "I'm Cameron," he says pulling his hand out to shake. I shook it. "I'm y/n."

We let go of each others hand. "What floor?" He asked. "Second," I said. Cameron nodded his head. "I'm on the third," he says. "I guess I'll see you often," I said. "You'll hear my roommate and I a lot," he said chuckling.

"Make a lot of noise?" I asked. "Only in the day," he says. "Do you want to meet him?" He asks. "I don't know," I said slowly.

"We're not gonna hurt you," he says. I bit my lip and thought about it. "Okay," I said.

Cameron and I made our way up to his apartment and I was quickly introduced by a big dog jumping on me. "No! Down Jaxx!" Cameron shouted at him. I giggled.

"No, it's alright," I said kneeling down to pet Jaxx. I got up and looked at Cameron. "C'mon, let me introduce you to my roommate," he says. I followed him into another room and saw a guy on the bed.

"Y/n, this is Nash," he says. I looked at Nash as he flashed a smile back at me. Boy, he had some beautiful eyes. "She just moved in," Cameron stated. "Oh yeah. I've seen you before," Nash stated. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. Um. I you were moving some boxes out of a moving truck," he says. I nodded my head.

"Alright. Let's go," Cameron says. I said bye to Nash. Cameron walked me to my apartment. "Well I guess I'll be seeing you soon," he says. "I guess you will" I say. Cameron smiled at me. If I can admit something this boy is really attractive and his lips looks so kissable. My door open as my best friend came out. "Oh," she says as she sees me and Cameron. "Uh. Did you get the mail?" She asks me. "Yeah," I said as I handed the mail to her. She grabbed it and smiled at Cameron and retunes back inside.

I looked at Cameron and bit my lip. "That's my roommate," I say. Cameron chuckled. "Seems sweet," he says. "Well I should be going. I still have a few boxes left to unpack," I say. Cameron nodded his head.

"Alright. Well let me know if you need any help," he says. " I will," I say back. "Alright. I'll see you soon, " he says. "See you," I say as I open my door.

We said goodbye and I closed my door. I stood on my tipy toes and looked through the hole of the door. Cameron stood there with his hands in his pockets smiling at the ground and then looked up smiling as if he met the best person ever. He then started walking away.

Hopefully living in L.A goes better than expected.