♛ Johnson Image ♛

* your POV *

I hated moving so much. But the fact that I'm moving to this place call Omaha which is farther from where I use to live. The neighborhood was pretty nice but I rather be where I grew up than here.

Already two weeks into the move and everything was settled. I had a front yard which was big enough for me to play soccer in.

I was wearing a black v neck and some soccer pants and my black vans. I was doing some tricks with my soccer ball. I tried to pull off this trick I was just learning how to do where I kick the ball up from my back and kick it over my head. My back was facing my neighbor's yard as I got into position.

I kick the ball up but instead of kicking it over my head I kicked it back making it go into my neighbor's yard.

I looked where the bal landed. Shit. I went in front of the house and opened the fence to their yard. My ball was right in front of their porch and the door opened. Great.

A tall guys walked out. He had blonde hair and perfectly blue eyes. He smiled at me as his perfect white teeth came visible. “Hey.” he said.

“Hey.” I said picking up my ball. “I'm sorry but I accidentally kicked my ball over here.” I said.

“Oh. It's okay. So you're the new neighbors? ” he asked.

“Umm. Yeah.” I said pushing my hair behind my ears.

“That's cool. Well I'm Jack.” he said pulling out his hand.

I shook it. “I'm y/n.”

“Such a pretty name for a pretty girl.” he said.

I felt myself blush. I try to stop it but I couldn't. He was so cheesy it was cute. I couldn't lie. Jack was very cute and attractive.

He pulled out his phone and unlocked it. He pushed it towards me.

“Can you fill out a survey for me? ” he asked

I looked at it. On the screen was the thing where you put a new contact in. I laughed and dropped my ball and put my name and number in it.

“Can I see your phone? ” he asked. I handed to him and unlocked it.

I saw that he was putting himself in my contacts. We gave each others phone backs and he winked at me.

“ I'll text you, cutie.” he says.

Without another word coming out my mouth I blushed and walked out the yard. I ran into my bedroom and threw myself of the bed. I was smiling uncontrollably. Maybe living in Omaha would be great.