🌸↻Shorty↺🌸

A/N-FYI everyone has the same voice and looks it's just they act different and a few changes just because Todoroki is innocent doesn't mean his voice changed it still sounds like his normal voice

"The Fuck why are you looking at the floor I'm up here," Izuku said facing up towards the taller male. Todoroki tried to look at Izukus eyes but looked at his hair instead. "fluffy..." Todoroki said but covered his mouth instantly. "Oh so you can talk I thought you've gone mute or something," Izuku said shrugging. "Can you get out the way now I'm trying to get in class here" Izuku huffed passing by Todoroki rudely bumping into his shoulder. Todoroki stayed silent until the boy passed through. Todoroki went back in the classroom as well not remembering what he was coming out for. "FUCKING DEEKKU YOU'RE HERE TOO?!?!?" 

A blonde full of rage said hurtling himself to Izuku who hasn't even stepped 5 feet into the classroom yet. Izuku stayed silent and gave the blonde a cold stare. "Could you not be so loud? you're making my ears bleed" Izuku said acting as if he was plugging his ears with his fingers. "WHY YOU-" Bakugou was just nearly a foot away from the green-haired boy about to strangle him but was interrupted with a small voice. "P-Please stop!" Todoroki faintly yelled as he gets in front of Izuku like a human shield. Todoroki kept his eyes closed to scared to look at the intimidating blonde in front of him. "The Fuck Deku this thing yours? Is he a pet or something cant you protect yourself? He cants even look at me??" The blondie said referring to the half n half boy still standing there shaking violently not even opening his eyes yet. Izuku was somewhat surprised no one has stood up for him before- Tried to stand up for him before. But he soon didn't care and pushed the thought away. "No, he's just here" Izuku calmy replied showing no emotion on his face. "Ok, then you don't mind if I do this right~?" Bakugou said with a slight slur at the end. Bakugou grabbed Todoroki by the wrist and threw him on the floor kicking him harshly. Izuku didn't know why but he snapped. He pushed bakugou away and helped Todoroki off the floor. "Tch I knew it so you do care about him right?" Bakugou said smirking he then again looked at Todoroki. "Better watch out Half n Half" This is whatcha get for getting in my fucking way. Izuku made sure Todoroki was with him putting him away from the fight.

"Yo bro this looks like an action movie" The boys turned their heads around to see a red-headed boy and a yellow-haired boy with a black streak in his hair. "Shhhhhhh I wanna know what he was gonna say next" "that was so manly" the redhead and yellow known as Kaminari Denki and Kirishima were both watching this happen. "Shouldn't we do something about this..."A girl with a black ponytail known as  Momo said in the middle back where her seat was who also was watching the fight.  I don't know it was getting rather interesting I wanted to know what threat he was gonna use thoooo~ Mina said carrying out the 'o'.

"I'm questioning did yall literally forget about us I mean we were here the whole time," Tsui said ribbiting at the end of her sentence. The whole class was watching and did nothing about it sadly 

Iida caught a cold and stayed home. :<