🌸↻Expectations↺🌸

Todoroki went over to the front of the room where the teacher's desk would be. The seat was empty but he heard heavy snores and a light hint of cursing. Todoroki looked under the desk to see a yellow sleeping bad with the head of his teacher. Aizawa had the darkest face on making Todoroki re-think his decisions. But Todoroki shook the thought out his head. He needed to know where Midoryia lived then he could return his journal. Todoroki went to the front of the desk knocking on the surface of the desktop. Nothing happened except the exceptional "I'm trying to fucking sleep"Leave me the fuck alone Mic.." muttering from Aizawa. Todoroki continued to do this until he felt a scarf-like material wrapped around his arm. Todoroki looked up to see a pissed-off Aizawa. "Tell. me. one. good. reason. On why I should waste my sleep for this" Aizawas voice was too dark and scary for Todorokis liking he tried to move his and out the tape but it was too tight. "I-ImsorryijustneededMidoryia-kunsAddressthenicangivethisbacktohimimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry"

(I-I'm sorry I just needed Midoryia-Kuns Address then I can give this back to him I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry)

Aizawa let go of Todoroki and sighed. "woke up for this..." he grumbled. Aizawa quickly pulled out his computer and looked up Izukus Address on the school system. He quickly wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to him within seconds he pushed Todoroki out the classroom slamming the door right behind him.

"Well..it could've been worse" Todoroki thought out loud looking at the address. Oh nice, it's actually close to where I live I guess I'm just taking a little detour than a whole trip. 

He was at Izukus doorstep

Todoroki gulped 

He was ready

He knocked

He waited

He heard foot steps heading to the door

He saw the door slowly open to be greeted by

"Hello who are you? Are you one of Izukus new friends? look how handsome you are. Do you wanna come inside. Wow I'm so happy Izuku was finally able to make a friend " An older female with green beautiful long hair resembling Midoryia quite a lot. 

:

:

:

It was 6pm and I finally made it home