𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

I woke up with a bad headache.

"How did I come here? I was at party with Irene. Did Irene brought me back home? Aishh I don't remember anything!!"

I got up from my bed and went to washroom to do my morning routine. As I came out to make my breakfast. I noticed something above the kitchen counter.

"Hangover pills? I guess it was Irene unnie."

I took the pill to get a little relief from this bad headache.

I made breakfast for myself and ate and got ready.

"I'm late again aishhhh." I said as I started to ran to catch the bus.

.........

Previous Day

I saw Him taking Mirae home. I felt tears building up in the corner of my eyes.

I quickly went to the washroom. I wiped my face and quickly gathered myself.

I went outside and saw Mr.Park waiting for me.

" Oh Mr.Park I'm sorry because of me you had to wait so long." I apologized

" It's okay Ms.Yoona. If you don't mind can I call you Yoona?" He asked

"Absolutely Mr.Park." I replied.

"Then you have to call me Jimin too. " he replied making me shock.

"What? No you're my senior." I replied

" Mr.Park sounds like you are talking about an old man and I am quite young to be called old. Don't you think so?"  He said while wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smirk.

I laughed as he laughed too.

This man really knows how to make me laugh and cheer my mood up.

.........

She's late everyday but today she's gonna be more late as she's probably having hangover.

I heard the sounds of heel clicking as I turned and saw her not to much late that I expected.

"G-Good morning Mr.Jeon" she said panting.

"Good morning Ms.Kang. Are you still having a headache?" I asked worriedly as she stared me confused.

"Yes sir but how do you know?" She asked.

"She didn't remember." I thought

"Umm because I saw you drinking last night at the party." I replied

"Ohh" she said with her lips form 'O' shaped. She looked cute.

............

I was working and then I suddenly remember that I didn't thanked Irene for taking me home and also for the hangover pills.

I got up and went to towards her cabin.

"Irene unnie thank you so much for taking me home last night."  I said

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She said confused.

"Didn't you take me home last night after we drank together?" I asked.

"No, I was drunk too so Aerum took me to my home. When I asked her about you she said Mr.Jeon took you home." She replied making me shock.

"Mr.Jeon took me home? And what about the hangover pills?" I asked

"I think it was also my Mr.Jeon. Woah Mr.Jeon is really a caring person." she replied.

I was in deep thoughts , " He really took me home and he didn't scold me today knowing that I'll be having a hangover?" This thought gave me thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

" I heard that he carried your heavy ass to your home. Awww he's so caring. " She said while giggling

"Yah I'm not that heavy you know " I said with a angry pout

"Whatever but you know what Mr.Jeon is such a gentleman just like the kdrama CEOs." she said with dreamy eyes.

"That's why he asked about headache but why didn't he tell me. I have to thank him." I thought

.........

After working whole day, the working time already over. But Mr.Jeon is still working. I went to check on him in his cabin.

I knocked on his door but he didn't reply so I got in. As I got in I saw him sleeping with his head on the table in an uncomfortable position. I went towards him and bend to get a clear look of him.

"Indeed he is very handsome and that's why every girl runs after him. He looks like an angel when he sleeps." I thought as my fingers touched his soft cheeks.

Suddenly Mr.Jeon opened his eyes as I flinched and quickly took back my hands to myself.

"What are you doing with my face Ms.Kang?" He asked with his sleepy voice.

"N-Nothing." I replied

"Am I that handsome that you were admiring me when I was sleeping?" He asked with a sly smirk.

" U-Um N-No M-Mr.Jeon" I replied.

"Oh so you are telling that I'm not handsome?" He asked with and intimidating face.

"N-No! Y-You are h-handsome yeah handsome" I replied

He then just laughed out loud.

"Mr.Jeon umm thank you so much for taking me home last night." I thanked him.

He seemed shocked for a few seconds.

"Y-You're welcome" he replied while scratching his neck as his cheeks were red. He was looking adorable.

"See you tomorrow Ms.Kang" he said as he quickly took his stuff and left the office more like ran out of the office making me smile at his cuteness.

Kang" he said as he quickly took his stuff and left the office more like ran out of the office making me smile at his cuteness