CHAPTER 24

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Jimin: I have heard you.

Y/N: Yeah yeah, you have heard from me several times. I Know. There's nothing new with this.

I said laughing awkwardly.

Jimin: You don't need to pretend. I have overhead your conversation with Ms.Irene. I know that you like me.

I felt a sudden pain in heart when he suddenly mentioned about it.

Jimin: I really sorry Ms.Kang, that I couldn't see through your feeling. I am really sorry because of the pain you received from me. For the time when you have cried because of me. I am really sorry.

A drop of tear came out as I closed my eyes when I thought about those times.

Jimin: I am really sorry that I couldn't see through your love and was blinded by a fake love, a one sided love who doesn't values my feeling. Blinded by the love of the one who didn't return my love for her, Who didn't understand my feeling. I am sorry about that.

I was quietly sobbing holding my dress tight.

Jimin: I am really sorry about that.

Y/N: Please Mr.Park...I have moved on. I don't want to remember about those anymore.

There was silence for a moment. Then I thought I should speak now or it would be never again.

Y/N: Do you know? Do you know how hard it was for me? How much I suffered for you? Everytime I saw you with her. Everytime you talked about her!? You feel for her where she didn't love you back! But I still helped you because you are my first love! Even though I can't get your love in return at least I can see your smile in return, at least I could get a chance to help you! That's why I helped you! Always no matter what. But you never cared for me!

It went silent again. Only the sound of the chilly wind blowing by could be heard. Then he spoke.

Jimin: I know I am late. But I can feel your pain. So I know how it feels when someone doesn't returns your feelings. So I hope you can give me a chance so that I can return your feeling. Maybe we may have a chance. Please Y/N....

I felt my mind went blank. Is he asking for a chance? TO BE WITH ME!?

Y/N: Wh-what do you mean...?

Jimin: Give me another chance Y/N. I will surely return your feelings this time. I will surely return you love this time please give me a chance...

Y/N: Mr.P-Park... Are your being serious r-right now?

Jimin: Yes y/n....

He took a deep breath and....

Jimin: I owe you an apology and I would like to make up for my mistake. So as an apology, would you like go with me for a dinner tonight?

Mr.Park held out his hand. His actions caught me off guard. Is this really happening now? Mr.Park, Mr.Park Jimin the man I wish liked me back is really asking me out for a dinner!? But I don't know how to feel, should I feel sad, or should I feel happy?
Of course I should be happy. That what I want isn't it?

I was so shocked that I forget everything for a moment when Mr.Park called me again.

Jimin: Ms.Kang?....Ms.Kang...

Y/N: ahh..ahh...yes?

Jimin: so would like to go with me?

Y/N: Mr.Park are you being serious? You didn't have a memory loss or so? Did you?

Mr.Park chuckled hearing me.

Jimin: No, I am really asking you out.. so would you like to go with me? please?

Y/N: S-sure...Why not?

Jimin: Okay then, I will pick you up at 7 then.

Y/N: Okay.

Jimin: So, I have some work left I will finish them fast and pick you up okay?

Y/N: Y-yes.

Jimin: Good bye then, see you soon.

Y/N: G-Good bye..

With that Mr.Park left and I am left alone at the roof still processing what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it...I guess I'm on time today
Tata.....

-----Author

To be continued......