A normal day for perfect

Hey so this is one of my first fanfiction, so it's probably going to have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes and sometimes it won't make to much Sense. Any way I'm trying so please be patient.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

       Athena got up a whole 30 minutes before the clock went off, she didn't really mind and decided to get ready anyway. She put on her School uniform and went to the dining room, she saw her father eating his eggs and ham. She quickly prepared her food and went to sit next to him. " Ah Athena you woke up early!"  He said as he looked at Athena eating her food " yes daddy" Athena said nochantly. They finished eating in silence, and as Athena went to go as zeus calmly reminded her " remember sweetie, that the weaving championship is in 3 months." Athena paused when she heard that, when she had entered that contest she easily won against everyone and now there's only one person left. Archne, she hated her mostly because when it was official that they were up, she insulted Athena and her whole family. Athena could feel her blood boil but also felt a ting of fear, not that she'll tell her father.

          Well anyway Athena went off, she paused at a house and through a rock at a window Which caused a dark blonde girl to peak out. This girl quicky ran away from the door and quickly put ok her school uniform and stuffed a bread on her mouth. She ran out the door and hugged-tackled Athena. " Nike you silly girl, you can take your time." Nike nodded as she slowly ate her bread, she looked at Athena and said

 " are you fine?" 

" Hmm what do you mean?" 

" You look sad, did you accidentally fall off your bed?"

" N-no! It's that I'm a bit nervous" Athena said as she slighly chuckled. Nike looked at Athena and smiled reassuringly " don't worry Athena!!! After all your perfect!!" Athena smiled sweetly at Nike's bright Cherry eyes. Those eyes were filled with pride, Athena didn't want to her that those eyes of expections were why was she was nervous. But she just couldn't, so instead she just started to walk to school with Nike right by her side. Nike being as Hyber as she is, quickly started to run Infront of her. But then all a sudden Nike accidently hit Ares, " HEY WATCH IT YOU HARPY!!" Ares yelled at he gripped his baseball bat. " Ares don't do anything you'll regret" Athena said as she walked in front of Nike. Ares just stared furiously at Athena, while she motioned at Nike to apologize to him. " Sorry" Nike begrudgingly said her voice driped with insincerely. " Nike" Athena muttered under her breath glaring at her friend. " WHAT EVER!!! I HAVE TO GO ANYWAY" Ares yelled as he stomped away. " Nike I know you hate him, but you should have apologize." Athena said motherly " yeah I know..." Nike said as she lowered her head. 

Nike had to go do something with led to Athena walk the halls all by herself but then there were floods of people coming to Athena. 

" Hey Athena are you coming to my game?" 

"Hey Athena, can you help me study?' 

" Hey Athena I need some of your wisdom!"

" Athena your so smart and pretty!!"

" Athena can you be my friend???"

She made sure to address every single one of them. She was happy that so many people looked up to her.  " Hey there" she was happy to see someone she fully recognized in the crowd of people. Artemis without a second thought pulled Athena away from the hordes of people. " Don't you ever get sick of them?" Artemis asked as we found a deserted hall. " I don't, it just gets a bit tiring." Athena said in a matter a fact tone, Artemis raised a brow and asked " well anyway your going to me and Apollo's archery partice after school?" Athena looked at her reassuring and said " yes of course, I know that your a bit nervous since your club is going to international." 

" What?!? N-no that's not it!! I just want Apollo to NOT screw up!!" Artemis said. " Ok well anyway we have to go to class" the classes went on like normal till the principal asked Athena to go to his office. Athena calmly walked to the principles office. The principal kindly gestured for her to sit down " Athena I know this might sound rather ridiculous, but our school has one brightest students there ever was!" He said as he kindly gestured to Athena he then went on " and at last we want to keep our reputation as being amazing. However there is one student that doesn't even bother to try. I want to expelled him since he's nothing but trouble, but his mother is rather powerful. What should I do?" Athena couldn't believe it of course many students ask her advice for many things. But this is something serious, she knew he was referring to Ares and as much as she hates him she found it rather distasteful to expell someone for something so minor after all he hasn't even hurt anyone yet. just threats... And she couldn't feel but sorry for him after all no one really liked him though it's not like he made it hard. She could have better she thought after all everyone in this school is her responsibility.

" Don't expell him just give me a year, One year. To turn him into a excellent man and student"

" Are you sure? He is quite a handful and he won't exactly be thankful."

" Yes I'm positive, After all I have to at least try." 

And without a second thought Athena left the room. She went to go back her class then eventually to watch Artemis and Apollo practice their arachry. As she watches them she just realized what she had done at the principal's office. She didn't regret but she couldn't help but feel like she's bitten more then she can chew. Well anyway time to start project fix a delinquent.