Wait a sec

Ares woke up to the sound of a phone. He picked it up and gruffly yelled 

" What do you want!?!?!!?????!"

" Now Ares, you need to work on your phone manners."

" Ugh!! Athena! Were you serious about today?!"

" Of course, remember when you make more progress I'll leave you alone."

" Yeah yeah, well anyway when are you coming?"

" At 10:00 am" 

Ares then quickly hanged up and looked up at this celling. He had a plan to get rid of that goody two-shoes. He had agreed to Athena's lesson since he knew how persistent she was, however he had no plans on truly learning anything. He didn't need her pity! All was according to him plan to make her regret trying to EVER help him.

The only thing he didn't plan was the fight with Aphrodite, why was she so dramatic? Ares thought as he saw a moth flying by. Looking back at it why did HE say what he said, after he wasn't serious about changing right? Oh well he'll patch things up with her once he made Athena give up! 

" Big bro!!!?!??!??" Hebe asked as she energetically opened the door, she was grinning ear to ear. She jumped on his bed and bounced more and more!! "What do you want!?!??" Ares asked he playfully throw a pillow at hebe's face. " Mama said that Athena's coming today! I want to show her my toys!" Hebe said as she finally stopped jumping and sat down. " Really? At This point I bed she's sick of you!" Ares said as he lightly teased his little sister. 

" Oh whatever!" Hebe replied as she left to eat her breakfast. Ares watched her leave wondering why on earth does she love Athena so much? He knew that he couldn't stay on his bed forever so he grumpy got up. He hated the fact that eris had to go a reformation school, because they BOTH did, he wasn't made that she was punished but made that he didn't have her to complain to. Though knowing she'll get out soon enough, he thought again as he stomped his way to the kitchen.

" Ares you're up" Hera said as she placed a egg on Hebe's plate. " Well, anyway I have a late day today, so just make sure you remember to fed your sister." Hera said as she pulled Hebe's hair to a tight ponytail. Ares just grumpy nodded as he got his food. Ares looked at his phone and read to clock it had said that it was 9:30. Great knowing Athena she'll be early, he then quickly finished his food.

Then the very second 9:59 turned to 10:00 the door Bell ranged Hebe actually managed to beat ares to the door. She excitingly opened the door. It revealed Athena with an elegant puffed up shirt she also had a very professional black shirt. She looked mature and beautiful but also very strict. Also because of her choice in clothing and aura she looked older then she should be. She didn't feel like a teenager but instead looked like a wise adult. With Ares could guess what what she was going for.

Athena stared at him for a second but the preceded to turn to hebe. Hebe then happily pushed her brother to the side to show Athena her room. Ares could have sworen that Athena looked back at him for a split second. " Ares! I'll be leaving now." Hera said as she opened the door. Ares did a little" yeah" as Hera left. 

Ares then walked to hebe's bedroom to see hebe showing Athena some of her toys. " Hebe Athena doesn't understand toys! She was born an adult!" Ares said jokingly, he smiled A Little harder when he noticed Athena glaring at him. " I did have a toy, a stuff owl. My uncle's gave it to me when I was young." Athena said as she held one of hebe's toys. " Really? I would think that if anyone gave you a toy it would be Zeus."ares wondered.

" My father only spoiled me with opportunities to expand my knowledge." Athena said proudly, are's raised a brow. He knew that Athena basically just said that Zeus didn't want to give her a childhood. Though he wasn't sure that Athena realized that or was just ignorant.