Proluge- The Invitation

Grace's POV:

My father sent me to spy on the Green Ninja. He is cute and all but I cannot let myself fall in love...not after before!

Lloyd's POV:

After training I go to see Jay who now hosts a game show. When he is in his private room I go to talk to him.

No one's POV:

Jay is in his private room when Lloyd appears out of nowhere.

"The team needs you now more than ever." Lloyd says.

"AHH! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?" Jay says, clearly caught off guard.

"I'm a ninja and you're wearing make-up! Lloyd says.

"HAY, HAY, HAY! IT'S CONCELER! Jay says.

"And what do you mean team? I refuse to fight alongside Cole! There is nothing you can say to get me back with that girl stealing, black hearted, ROCK POUNDING-"

"JAY! She still speaks of you!" Lloyd says causing Jay to look away.

"You don't belong here Jay. This isn't you! You're the Master of Lightning not the Master of Lighting!"

"You'll know where I'll be if you change your mind!" And with that Lloyd disappears!

Lloyd goes to see Cole next.

"The team needs you now more than ever!" Lloyd says.

"I thought I was good with a scythe, turns out I'm even better with an axe!" Cole says.

"I'm tired of fighting Lloyd! Tired of Serpentine, tired of Nimrods...Tired of....Jay! Out here, no one knows who you are, no one expects anything of you."

"But what would Zane expect? You're the Master of Earth Cole! You don't belong in trees, your feet should be on the ground! You can't hide who you are!" Lloyd says.

"Sorry Green Machine! This, is my life now!" Cole says.

Just then something goes down at the construction site in need of Cole's powers. Cole goes to help his co-workers. Lloyd disappears and says:

"If you change your mind Cole, you'll know where I'll be!"

Lloyd then goes to see Kai.

Kai is now a wrestler and just defended his belt...AGAIN!

Kai is drinking juice when suddenly:

"You shouldn't drink too much juice! It is filled with more sugar than you realize." Lloyd says.

"Oh, it's you!" Kai says looking away.

"The team needs you now more than ever!" Lloyd says.

"Who says the great and powerful Green Ninja needs a team? You seem to be holding down the fort on your own." Kai says.

"I get it Kai. You've run out of bad guys to fight so you've got to come to a place like this but where is the honor in that? Where's the Master of Fire?" Lloyd says.

"IT IS THE RED SHOWGUN NOW! And where is the Master of Ice, HUH!? He's gone! I'm still here! Who cares about honor? I should've been the one-!" says a very whinny Kai-!

"It is always you who should've been the one! First it was being the Green Ninja, now this! When are you going to think about someone other than yourself?"  Lloyd says.

"You'll know where I'll be if you change your mind!" Lloyd says as he disappears.

Grace's POV:

After watching all this I head home.

"I'm back!"

"Welcome back, daughter!" says my father, Chen.

"Your older sister, Skylor is looking for you. I devised a new plan to take over Ninjago and since I'm busy, Skylor is going to tell you the plan. I think she is in her room."

"Yes father." I say.

I go to my sister's room and knock on the door.

"Sis? Skylor? It's me! It's Grace!" I say.

The door opens.

"Hello sis! Come in!" Skylor says.

"Father said you were going to explain the plan to me." I say.

"Yes, here is the plan....."

*LATER*

Skylor and I are going in our father's Tournament of Elements as spies. I am so excited! My room is going to be in between my sister and...LLOYD! Skylor is also next to the Fire Ninja. I think he has a crush on her. Skylor and I are talking when I fall off the boat.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I am drowning when I hear someone's voice.....Lloyd?

"Are you okay?" he says.

"You saved me!" I say.

"You better take it easy." he says

"Thank you!" I say.