Chapter 5~Spy for a Spy

Grace's POV:

Lloyd knows all of Chen's palns however, I told him not to tell anyone because Chen has camras all over the island except for that place I confronted Lloyd. If only there was a way I could talk to all the other elamental fighters. Just then Cole comes up to me and says:

"Hay Grace, do you think you can meet with Lloyd and let him know our plan is nearly complete?"

"Sure." I reply.

I go to find Lloyd I sneek into Lloyd's room and see that the others know that there is a spy but they dunno who it is so they are sussing out everyone.

Not wanting to get spotted I leave a note for Lloyd telling him to get the others to meet with me where we met yesterday except for Skylor and to make sure Skylor has no idea.

Lloyd's POV:

After we try to figure out the spy, (well, I know and I was trying to reveal her ) I see a note in my room. It says:

Hay Lloyd,

There is something crazy important I need to talk to every elamental fighter except my sister, she cannot know about this or she will tell Chen. Meet me where we met last time in half an hour.

XOXOXO-

Grace

There is also a bunny face.... Oh well, better get ready!

No one's POV:

Half an hour later, Lloyd and all the other elamental fighters (except Skylor) are gathered where Grace told them to meet.

"We are here! Now where is your stupid girlfriend?" Shade says, with a emphisis on the 'stupid' .

"1. she is not stupid

2. she isn't my girlfriend

                   &

3. WAIT!" Lloyd replies to wich Shadow rolls his eyes.

"Maybe this is a trap Lloyd." Kai and Jay say.

Lloyd's father raises an eyebrow at his judgement.

Before anyone could say anything else Grace appears.

" 'Sup guys! Hay Shade, do you wanna say anything to me?" Grace says, clearly being there the whole time.

....

"Anyways this is what I needed to tell you guys............."

"Woah!" The others all say at the same time.

"Not to make the situation worse or anything, but does anyone else feel like we are being watched?" Jay asks.

0__0....