Chapter 9~ The Greatest Fear of All

Grace's POV:

So much has happened in this week and 2 days...

I am nervous, sad, scared, heartbroken but at the same time... Excited. I feel like there was this potential hidden within me when I was with Chen but when I met Lloyd it is like a page has turned in my life and I am excited to travel with Lloyd and go through this adventure with him but the question is: if we come out of this battle victorious, what will happen next? I guess only time will tell... Unless I can make my own decission...

I don't know the status with Lloyd and I, we kissed but havn't done anything after that... I really want our relationship to progress or to know what he thinks of me... I just want a sign or chance or something....

Kai and Jay seem cool... I havn't interacted with them much...

Cole and Zane are soo cool and understanding!

Skylor...hasn't changed!

As for the other elamental fighter we havn't interacted much except for Shade who is a jerk and Karloff who is really funny.

Garmadon is really awsome like his son. I get along really well with him.

Chen....... I went from being "DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! :)" To "GET THE BRICK AWAY FROM ME! >:("

Overall, I do not regret this adventure because I would never have discovered Chen's evil intentions...

None of this would have happended without Lloyd!

Lloyd's POV:

So much has happended, not just this week and a half but since day 1!

I have mixed feelings, I don't know what is going to happen next but I think our new friends and us will win.

I have real feelings for Grace but I don't know if she likes me back. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but I dunno....

Grace and I kissed but I haven't had the nerve to do anything moving foward since.

Skylor seems cool, we havn't interacted much but she seems to really care about Grace.

Shade was at first a jerk but now that Chen has been revealed he seems really cool.

Karloff at first seemed like we were always going to pick fights with each other but now that Cole, Zane and Grace have befriended him, he has opened up to us a lot more.

Camille seemed like a real brick - head at first but now she seems a bit better, after we had to battle we haven't interacted much.

The others seem really cool though!

Overall, we came here to find an old friend, I just never thought we would make new friends.

I just want to ask Grace out when this is all over.

Grace's POV:

Lloyd and I are trying to stop this van full of Anacondri worriors from getting to a local village. We stop the van but realise it was a trap.

Lloyd's POV:

There was only 1 worrior in the van. Chen was trying to pull us apart.

We try to summon our elamental dragons but fear overpowers us.

Both:

"I can't! I'm too affraied!