The Park And Drama 😨

George and Dream go to the park  to have fun. they eat cotton candy, feed the birds, and have a picnic! everything seems to be going great but George isn't excited to tell Dream he want's to breakup. "D-d-d-d-d-dream?..." "yes my goggy?" "I want to breakup with y-y-y-y-you...😔😞

I'm very sorry Dreamy weamy..." Dream is left speechless and sad. " It's ok Goggy Woggy.. I understand...." "P-P-P-P-Pls don't be mad ☹" "I'm not...." *Tubbo see's what's happening* "*gasp* I need to tell Tommy!!" *runs away*

**AT TOMMY'S HOUSE**

"T-TOMMY! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING 😖" "what's the problem Tubbo?" "I-I-Its about George and Dream!!" "ok.. go on" "*gasps for air* ok... so George and Dream broke up, like for good" "WHAT? WHY?" "I'm not sure." "That's terrible!!" "I know!" "we NEED to get them back together 😡" "But how Tommy? t-t-they already broke up" "I have a plan >:) *tells Tubbo the plan*" "ok... if it gets them back together!"

**AT DREAMS HOUSE**

"*cry's* WHY GEORGE WHYYY!?!!? *sniff sniff*"

**Ding Dong**

"huh? *sniff* I wonder who it is.." *get's off of bed and walks to the door* *opens door* "Tommy? why are you h-here?..." "I'm here to make a music video with you!" Dream Looked confused "what?" "A music video!" "b-but why?..." "To get you back with George!!" "*sighs* ok.. if it gets back George.. I'll try then.."

**MAKES: MASK THE MUSIC VIDEO**

**Ding Dong** 
In Dreams mind: "Huh? whos at the door this time?"

**Opens door**

"Hi Dream!!" "Hi Tubbo" 

**Tubbo hugs dream**

"So How is the music Video going?" "wait.. you know about it to??" "yeah! me and Tommy made the plan!" "oh ok"

**Youtube notification pops up on Dream's phone**

"Lets see the notification!!" said Tommy excitedly

**Dream opens his phone and goes to Youtube**

 "LOOK DREAM! 17,188,328 PEOPLE WATCHED YOUR MUSIC VIDEO!!" said Tubbo 

"Maybe even George saw it 😏"

Dream was speechless because a lot of people watched dreams video

"I never knew it was going to blow up-" "well it did!!"

**Knock Knock**

In dreams head: "wonder who its going to be this time"

**Dream opens the door**

"h-hey dream.. I'm sorry about the b-breakup... could we go back together? I saw your music video, it tore me apart when I saw the music video.. could we go b-back together and start dating? UwU"

"Sure George!" said dream happily 

**George and Dream go back together and live happily ever after**