Chapter 1

(Third person POV) Sandwiched between her two older siblings Kinsey and bode, Evelyn had her head rested on her car seats head rest, half asleep, and just as she was about to fall to sleep her favourite older brother says"Let's play a game!" Bode ...

(Third person POV)
Sandwiched between her two older siblings Kinsey and bode, Evelyn had her head rested on her car seats head rest, half asleep, and just as she was about to fall to sleep her favourite older brother says
"Let's play a game!" Bode says
"Yay!" Evelyn says loudly waking myself up fully.
"Bode, no" Kinsey voice is aired quickly as she continues to draw.
"Come on Kin, please,please,please" Evelyn says
"Bode, look, you've woken up your sister she was supposed to be taking a nap." Nina (the mom) says
"I don't need a nap,I'm almost 8" Evelyn says
"We could play I saw a monster" bode says, as Evelyn nods along with her brother.
"The only monster I see is you" Kinsey says as bode sticks her tongue out at her.
"Okay serious questions then. Serious question, if you had to lose one sense what would it be?" Bode asks his siblings and his mom.
"Right now my sense of hearing." Kinsey said in a gruff.
"It's a serious question,Kinsey." Evelyn says with sass
"Yeah,I'm serious." Kinsey says Evelyn rolls her eyes and looks at her oldest brother.
"Ty?,Ty?,Ty?" Evelyn says as bode
Yells "Tyler!,Tyler,Tyler" while kicking his chair.
"One more time and Gi joe is losing a leg." Tyler said calmly yet annoyed as he removes his headphones carefully off his head.
"I think that the first thing you've said since Ohio"
Nina ,their mom, joked looking over to her oldest child then looking back to the two youngest, who seem to be whispering something to each other they both turn to the front and sigh loudly and Tyler holds back a laugh at their dramaticness.
"I said something in Ohio?" Tyler asks, trying to jog his memory of the previous events.
"Yeah you said 'look we're in Ohio'." Nina said
"And I said 'we know Dumbass', then mommy told me off for saying Dumbass." Evelyn says
"Huh, I was right.I have a serious question, what would you be doing right now if we were still in Seattle?" Tyler asked while turning on his seat, looking at his three younger siblings infront of him.
"Id either be playing fortnight with Steward and Wyatt or I'd be playing fortnight with Steward and Chase." Bode says
"Ev?" Tyler asks
"I'd be having a tea party with jessica" Evelyn says dramatically
"No offence Ev, but that's the least important thing right now," Tyler says Evelyn just scowls at him
"What would you be doing Ty?" Kinsey asked her only older sibling with her eyebrow raised
"I would be on a french club ski trip with Sarah Johnson." Tyler says giving mom a dirty look.
"Oh so you can go on you're sex trip yet I can't have my tea party like what?" Evelyn says
"Evelyn Locke!, Language and apologise to your brother" Nina says sternly
"But mommy-" Evelyn starts
"Now" Nina says
"Ty, I mean, Tyler, I'm sorry...you're such a dick" Evelyn whispered that last part to bode as he let out a little laugh.
"Tyler you took Spanish not french." Nina says.
"Why isn't anybody playing for real?" Bode asks.
"Hey!, I am" Evelyn says offended.
"Definitely wouldn't want to lose my sense of smell, smell is tied to memory. When your Father and I would sell a house we'd grind up a lemon in the garbage disposal, it covers the smell of paint,no one likes the smell of paint but everyone has a good memory of a lemon." Nina said her face hardening at the thought of her husband her eyes never leaving the road.
They carried on for a while.
____________________________________