Mss Halima's shop 2

" Her ? How do you know it's a her not a him or a they ??" I said while laughing nervously. "Oh Marva, oh Marva you've been throught a lot didn't you ? Poor you! You didn't deserve all of this. We should have revenge on Ava!"
"A-a-AVA???? HOW DO YOU KNOW HER- HOW DO YOU KNOW HER NAME- W-WHO ARE YOU!" I said while stuttering.  " Oh boy i know everything, all of what she did to you, i could help you, you don't need to pay me all i need is a peace of her hair and her cloths that she wears often." " Okey i guess? Are you sure that I don't have to pay? I mean.. I don't wanna deal with consequences at the future.."  she said while giggling " hehehehe don't worry there will be no consequences, i need these things by sunday. Okey ? Let's meet at 4pm. Now byee you gotta go your dad is gonna be scared." Then she started ruching me to get out. I got out unfortunately and i was so surprised that it was 9pm i was supposed to be in home by 7 ! I started running so fast then i almost got run out by a car. The  driver kept shouting at me but i didn't care i had to get home as fast as possible.
When i got home the maid opened the door, i asked her where's my dad, she said "he got out to look for you, and his wife Mss Ava is in your room for some reason miss". This was the last straw. In my room! I have everything she could use to destroy my life again! I went to my room as fast as possible. I entered and found her asleep holding my picture?