Mss Halima's shop?

I found out that my dad wants to marry a girl at my age '14/15' and that girl is my bullie Ava. I met her and started shouting at her and she was calm and looking at me with those disgust looks and started laughing : "Oh Marva, you became so confident! I almost didn't recognize you ! Anyway i just wanted you to know that i'll marty ur dumb dad  just soi can take all his money and i will destroy your life and kick you out of the house soon or later xx" I was so choked that tears started falling without me feeling it. Everyone went blurry then i fainted.
I woke up after 5 days at the hospital. They said i had fainted due to chooking news. They were right this was more than just chooking news for me. I tried  everything  i could do to stop that marriage, but nothing worked. Then one day when i was walking and thinking what my next step will be, suddenly my eyes stopped at a shop named "lala halima's shop" and some little writing that i couldn't clearly see "blaxk mxxic hxlps xou". I didn't understand it and it was also the first time seeing this shop so i thought it might sell  cloths and i got in. At the first glance everything was black but a purple bright flash was sent in my face, and a voice of an old greedy woman said : "What do you want" i said with a weird tone : "Who are you? And what is this shop. I can't see!" She said with a judgy voice : "Why are you here. I can see that you are not the type of ppl that comes here." I said : "I was walking down the road thinking about my problems suddenly i saw this shop and wanted to see what it sells and-" You couldn't finish your sentence since she interrupted you saying " Ohh hahahahahaaaa, you came to the right shop sweety, i can help you with all your problems, i can END your problems, i can CAUSE problems to her * winks while laughing on loud *.