Juicy

She was hugging my picture and dreaming about something, she looked happy. "She's beautiful not gonna lie... NO NO NO she's your bullie who destroyed your life-" before i could finish thinking she woke up suddenly so i ran under the bed and i heard her saying : " Oh good morning Sunshine *kisses* What a great day it is Woaaaaahhh i had good sleep today, what time it is ? OH MY GOD IT'S 10PM SHE'S GONNA BE HOME I GOTTA RUN OUT" she said while running out but she took my picture with her? Why would she do that? Anyway let me get out of here.
After what felt like forever i was able to get out, then i saw that she cleaned my room? "Why would she do that? Doesn't she hate me? I don't know what is going home did hse search on my computer... No she didn't? " I thought, then i heard the door open and the voice of my dad. I rushed out the stairs and hugged him so tight, then he kept hugging me and telling me that i made him scared.
8am: I woke up at the voice of Ava shouting at some maid. I got up and went to see what's wrong. " How dare you you-" " Hey! What do you think your doing, why are talking to miss Elizabeth like that ?" I said with an angry tone. " Tell your miss elizabeth to not touch my dreasses again!" "I am so sorry I am so sorry! Mr Fill said to wash all of your dresses"She said nervously " I don't care what Fill says you habe no right to-" before she could finish we could hear my dad comming out of his room saying. " Good morning everyone Miss Elizabeth did you wash her dresses? We have an important meeting This saturday" " Good morning babe how are youuu?" She said while changing her voice. Then i went and hugged misss Elizabeth, she was an old woman who cared for me when mum left so she is like a mom for me. " OH MY GOD I FORGOT THAT I HAVE SCHOOL I HAVE TO GO!" Just befor ei was about to go change my cothes my dad told me somethjgn horrifying " Wait darling, Ava is gonna change to your school, you need to help her get to kno-" " AVA IS WHAT! NO NO NO NO NOOO, PLEASE SAY IT'S A DREAM!" Then Ava said " Why are you screaming? I mean we could become friends i guess?" " Friends ? You ? Me ? After all what you've done. I can't believe you." I said then j slapped the door.