Movie night

Once you got in the car Scarlett put you on her lap, as you were too small to sit alone and there wasn't a kids chair ( like where kids sit for their safety ), she told the driver the address and you got to talking and laughing the whole ride to your house. Once you got there you saw a beautiful mansion with a pool and a garden.
[ Scar ] - You coming hun? - she asked smiling.
[ You ] - Yea, I'm coming.
You ran to her and hold her hand till you stepped in the house. You were shocked by the view.
--------------------- after 30 mins ----------------------
Scar showed you ur room, which was right next to hers in case something happens. You decided to watch a movie. Scarlett went to make popcorn while you went to grab blankets and stuff like that.
Once you got comfortable you picked a movie. Right before she started it you heard her say:
[ Scar ] - Baby, you can start calling me mum whenever you feel ready.
You just nodded your head in agreement.
You cuddled into her as you started watching the movie. Btw it was like 9 pm. Half of the film passed and you felt you eye lids get heavier and heavier. Before you drifted to sleep you said quietly:
[ You ] - Goodnight, mum.
That was the last ting you said before drifted to sleep onto your mum's chest.
She kissed you forehead and said:
[ Scar ] - Goodnight, baby.
As she slowly felt herself falling asleep.

A/n:  Guys I'm also starting another book called Natasha/Scarlett x daughter one shots something like that. :D Also sorry for not posting, but I'm busy.