🔥Dominant Shivaay🔥

Enjoy reading guys

18+ content, Be-aware!!

***

This part is continuation of Dominant Anika...but it's a read alone shot!
...

Morning rays danced inside the room making Anika frown in the sleep. She shivered as cold air hit her body, her hands tried to reach out for blanket but she felt herself unable to move her hands, it felt as if they were tied.

Something striked her mind and she jerked awake only to find the reverse role, she was now tied to the bed.

"Shivaayyyyyy" she shouted trying to free herself.

"Good morning sweetheart" Shivaay walked in with a smirk on his face.

"You cannot repeat it Shivaay , it was your punishment, you deserved it. Now open me!" Anika argued.

"Tch Tch.. everything is fair in love and war Anika, he teased pinching her nipples. This is a lesson you'll learn about who is dominant and who is submissive!" He whispered pushing her back.

Before she could respond he caught her lips in his while his hands started playing with her bo*bs. He thrusted his tongue inside her tasting every corner of her mouth. It was a rough kiss showcasing want, hunger and dominance. Anika whimpered as he assault her sensitive bre**ts.

He then moved down towards her slender neck, he left hickeys and bites around. Anika withered under him unable to take his assault.

"Shivaay please untie me, I want to touch you ." Anika requested to which he gave deaf ears.

He suddenly stood up making her confused, he walked towards other side of room and brought a tray with him that carried champagne, ice cubes, vibrator, didlo and what not.

A shiver ran down her spine looking at the items, she knew today he was gonna show no mercy on her and f*ck her till the time she would beg him to stop.

"Shh...just relax and enjoy." He carressed her face calming her down when he saw her uncomfortable expression.

Anika nodded ready to take whatever comes into her way. "Ohh..she moaned as he rubbed ice-cube on her nipple. A cool sensation passed making her sigh, she closed her eyes feeling good.

Shivaay smiled looking at his wife enjoying, he grabbed the champagne bottle and poured chill juice on Anika's lips making her open her mouth. He took her lips tasting it, he then slowly started pouring champagne on her nipples and attached his mouth with it making her cry in pleasure he continued same with the other nipple.

Anika's head moved right and left unable to take her husband pleasure torture. Next thing she knew a cold sensation touched her clit making her stretch back. Without any warning he pushed one of the ice-cube inside her making her wither...her legs shivered from the cold sensation felt, her juices dripped out, Anika screamed as he entered second ice-cube her...she felt her legs turning numb, Shivaay was enjoying her begging , he grabbed another ice-cube and thrusted inside her making her shout.

He licked the juices that continued dripping down her clit, she tasted heaven. He continued sucking her with his hands pinning her legs.

Anika's moans and screams echoed around the room, her hands clutched the bedsheet tightly , she felt so may things at one moment.

Shivaay stopped only after he was satisfied and grabbed the vibrator. Without giving Anika a second he plunged vibrator in her clit making her shout. His hands found her breas*s , he fondled with the one and sucked other just like a baby, he purposely had kept the speed slow, Anika was frustrated as she wanted the release but Shivaay took it at his pace.

When he felt she was gonna cum he stopped the toy making her whimper.

"Shiv... please let me cum..."

"This is just the beginning sweetheart." He moved down and entered inside her making her sigh, Shivaay groaned as he felt her getting tightened around his length.

He thrusted deep inside her making her
cry in need...his hands pinned her hips to the bed as he plunged inside her. He increased his speed as he felt himself close, Anika's eyes rolled back as she cummed on his length, in no time Shivaay thrusted his seeds into her.

Shivaay hugged her breathing heavily, he wasn't done with her yet, he untied her ropes and rubbed her now red wrists, kissing them.

He turned her around with his back facing him, he grabbed the didlo and entered it in her sore clit making her scream . She withered under him trying to clutch something but he had her hand pinned behind.

He hovered over her kissing and leaving bites in her bare back, Anika whimpered as he increased the didlo speed, he entered one of the finger into her virgin but* hole.

She cried in pain, Shivaay whispered sweet things in her ears and he slowly entered his second finger and played in and out. Her but* hole burned as he continued thrusting his fingers. She cried for him to stop , she felt both pain & pleasure. It was too much for her to take. She was already sore down there from yesterday's event.

Anika hit her orgasm and breathed heavily. "Ahh... Shivaay it pains ...no... please.. ahh.." Anika screamed as he entered his length and strecged her butthole.

"You'll be fine sweetheart. Shhh..." He wiped her tears and slowly started moving inside. Anika cries were heard as she was been fuc*ed hard by her husband from behind and didlo from ahead.

"Ohh...mmm...ahhh..." She reached her limit and her juices spilled out. Anika just wanted to sleep, she was tired. She was in pain...it was her first time from behind.

Anika felt her lower body numb, she begged Shivaay to stop as he once again turned her around and thrusted deep inside her without any warning.

"Shivaay stop..I'm tired.." Anika cried as he pounded like an animal inside her.

"I hope you have learnt your lesson Anika and always remember who is dominant on the bed ...yes or no?" He shouted as he increased his speed.

"Yes I did...now please I'm tired." Anika whined as sweat ran down her body.

She was all sticky and wet now,

"Ahh...Oh..I'm gonna cum.." Anika shouted and reached her orgasm Shivaay shouted her name as he filled her womb with his seeds.

He took her swollen lips into his and muffled her sounds as he continued pounding inside her. He was in a beast mode, his ego was been challenged and he wasn't going to stop until he was satisfied.

He had promised her yesterday that he wouldn't show mercy on her. That day Shivaay didn't let Anika leave the room for the whole day. He fu*ked her in every single way and didn't leave any corner of the room. He enjoyed having her in his ways. He fulfilled his promise that she won't be able to walk for a whole week.

... The End ...

I hope you guys liked this shot.

I repeat those who didn't like reading this, kindly ignore it. No bashing aloud. This is for fun, so let's be in peace ✌️.

I have request for you all guys that I would be really thankful if you could pass a word of mouth about my story to other Shivika readers on this platform.❤️

Comment below the fantasies you want to read about Shivika 🔥😏💌

Do read,vote and comment.