PATRIARCHY

This story is based on orthodox thought process. Though oberoi are modern but for few things they have orthodox thinking It's just for fun, do not get hyper reading it.

Those who aren't comfortable can skip it. No bashing/ hate allowed.

                               ***

"Shivaay we need heir for our family. Since, Mahi is of no use, you have to born heir with Anika" Pinky declared looking at his elder son.

Anika was recently married to Shivaay 's younger brother Mahi but Mahi had left  for abroad as he was forced to marry Anika while he loved someone else.

Everybody knew about the girl he loved, but as always elders took decision for their children in oberoi house & he couldn't do anything.

He got married to her but left at the night after wedding.

Shivaay had married to Tia a year back but she had turned out to be a traitor, since then Shivaay decided he is not gonna marry anyone.

"Okay mom as you say" Shivaay answered and walked towards Anika's aka Mahi's room. Shivaay believed in bloodline, and when it comes to his family he can do anything, anything!

Unaware about upcoming storm, Anika was busy in her room reading books. She loved reading in her free time. Mahi had cleared beforehand only that he has nothing to do with her as he was in love with some else.

For Anika it was a shock, but she couldn't do anything & accepted it as her destiny. Plus this marriage was a get away from her parents cage towards her freedom.

A knock sounded on the door , making her walk towards it.

"Aree Jeth ji, aap" Anika was surprised to find Shivaay at her door so late.

Shivaay spoke nothing, he simply walked in and locked the door behind. Anika was surprised by this act, she took a step away feeling unusual at the way Shivaay eyes were staring at her.

"This.." Anika gasped as she was pinned to the wall with her hands above as Shivaay kissed her. He took her soft petal like lips in his mouth, while she stood their like statue not understanding what the hell just happened.

She tried freeing herself from his hold but it was in vain as he was too strong. He bit her lips drawing blood making her hiss in pain. His other hand moved inside her top pinching her waist which made her gasp.

Anika's eyes turned tearful as her chooda broke with the pressure of Shivaay's hold as it pierced her soft skin.

Shivaay turned her around now facing her back and tore her top making her scream in shock.

"Jeth ji.. please leave me, ahhh..Jeth ji...no.." Anika cried as Shivaay unhooked her bra and started running his tongue all around her sexy back.

He bit her shoulder blade making her shudder.

"Noo..Jeth ji...ahhh..." He pulled her towards the bed & threw her harshly before pushing her on it.

He muffled her cries with his kisses while his hands grabbed hold of her two globes pressing it harshly.

Anika's legs banged on the bed echoing the payal noise that she wore on her anklets.

Shivaay took her nip*le in his mouth and sucked and chewed on it like a candy and then continued same act with other one.

"Please Jethji..I beg you.. please leave me ..mmm...ahhh...." He tore away her pyjamas and made her all naked.

"Oberoi needs a heir & you and me are gonna have one together! Stop crying & let yourself enjoy it. Mahi is never gonna be back, he is already planning to marry Neha there" He informed, Anika stopped crying and just looked at him all numb. Taking advantage of her state he entered his finger uninformed inside her virgin hole making her scream in pain. He pulled his finger in & out harshly while adding another one.